Lisa & Em - Part #2

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The problem is none of those things are consistent. Sure Logan fucked Em good but that was over 3 weeks ago. The threesome was 2 weeks ago. And since then, nothing good has happened here. Em is no longer going to fuck Logan and nobody wants to see the bad sex between Em and her boyfriend. So those two are no longer a factor. Lisa doesn't fuck anybody. The last guy that was here didn't make any moves on her and I'm not sure he would have succeeded anyway if Lisa did her usual "fight a guy off and hope he ignores me" routine. Walking around naked and masturbating gets a little tiresome after a while. Just look at KPLP for proof of that.

overall this is the least active apartment, but people here like her in an emotional level than sexual, they see her as a little sister whom they want to see doing well, not lose the apartment and happy and so on but that is not going to give her the view she needs, even people who post how much they like her and care about her  here  when it come to it they are not watching her when there is more interesting things happening in other apartments all the time , i think they spend more time in her forum than watching her apt. she need to be active need some one more active and push the apt to more activity like misty did for the ann and rock that what she needs in the apt than the two young people who are just like her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

overall this is the least active apartment, but people here like her in an emotional level than sexual

I don't have emotional ties to anybody on cam and I find that to be a pretty ridiculous thing to do in general. But you are right that no matter how much you want to like someone on cam, if the apartment isn't interesting to watch there's only so much love you're going to give to someone before you ultimately move on to another apartment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

Thank God someone is of the same opinion. I thought it was just me who never cared for them.

She is ok to look at. Beautiful body but lame in bed and I think the credit goes to Eric. I can sleep while they have sex. E and L should be in hall of fame for borefucks.

• Like 2