Lisa & Em - Part #2

Alex may have been comfortable in the previous picture but it now looks as if he has used the bed as a toilet with the liquid soaking through into the nice new winter duvet Lisa bought. Em has got some washing and drying of the cover and duvet to do when she gets back. Hope it hasn’t gone through to the mattress.

Lisa494.jpg

Lisa495.jpg

Lisa493.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Alex may have been comfortable in the previous picture but it now looks as if he has used the bed as a toilet with the liquid soaking through into the nice new winter duvet Lisa bought. Em has got some washing and drying of the cover and duvet to do when she gets back. Hope it hasn’t gone through to the mattress.

Lisa494.jpg  0   642 kB

Lisa495.jpg  0   647.88 kB

Lisa493.jpg  0   657.02 kB

Maybe he had a wet dream :biggrin::biggrin:

12 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

0   642 kB

0   647.88 kB

0   657.02 kB

This is what is called separation anxiety. Alex is lonely and misses EM

2 hours ago, Refur said:

This is what is called separation anxiety. Alex is lonely and misses EM

This is also what is called not being home to change the litter box. If the cat is starting to use furniture as a toilet, Em better bring her ass back soon or he's gonna stinking up that entire apartment. 

• Like 1

poor Alex.. is waiting all alone, and he need a clean "wc" (idk how to say in english, maybe bedding?) this is why he have to piss everywhere 

ps: i hope he have to eat something ( a cat need constantly to eat.. he can eat up to 12 times in a day)

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I find it quite selfish and irresponsible for anyone to bring a pet into someone else's home and then not be there to take care of it.

I see the laptop from the flat on the floor,
and reminds me that once my mother's cat got stuck in my room,
and peed on top of the laptop, :biggrin:

by the time the laptop went to the trash:cry: