Lisa & Em - Part #2

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You shouldn't begin to speak for everyone here. I don't love her. She's just a tenant in an apartment like everyone else. Nothing more and nothing less. Anyone who 'loves' any of these tenants should be psychologically evaluated

Maybe you should be the first to be psychologically evaluated because what you say does not make any sens.

You can connect with people you don't know, love them, admire them, being inspired by them etc... If that's not your case, it's weird.

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

You can connect with people you don't know, love them, admire them, being inspired by them etc...

Maybe you can but I find it to be desperate and needy; giving this much admiration to someone that gives zero fucks about you. I don't care if they read CC or not, once they leave or move out, they won't give any of you a second thought and neither of you will give them a second thought. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I do! Go somewhere else haters! 

I don't and i am not going anywhere. I don't hate her.Why should i ? I don't even know her.I find the apartment boring.You are making it personal by telling us to go as if she is your private property.She invites zero views from me and that is it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

I don't and i am not going anywhere. I don't hate her.Why should i ? I don't even know her.I find the apartment boring.You are making it personal by telling us to go as if she is your private property.She invites zero views from me and that is it.

if i am not wrong, amy don't say your name,,  so why you take it personaly  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

if i am not wrong, amy don't say your name,,  so why you take it personaly  :biggrin:

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That would be anyone telling VH to close them. 

I asked the apartment to be closed.

1 minute ago, nack said:

I asked the apartment to be closed.

yes but she never say your name, she talks about haters, you are not alone  

if VHTV listen every haters here, they should taking off half of their apartments :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if VHTV listen every haters here, they should taking off half of their apartments :biggrin:

I dont hate anyone.Dislike for apartment is not hate.There is a difference.

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They will be regulated by the Market. If the apartment does not pay for itself - it closes.

• Like 1

i like lisa. but i don't find it interesting for her to go to bed & just sleep. i think that when she had sex she was hot! i don't think however that it is doing anyone any good including her to keep taking these guys to bed & rejecting them. if she's not interested in being more than friends she should not take them to bed with her. just go on a date & say goodnight.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

They will be regulated by the Market. If the apartment does not pay for itself - it closes.

I agree with you

but you do not think that sometimes you should invest in variety, or vhtv limits it to a single standard

You are always saying that this couple has a lot of sex, but he will have problems. statistics.

then this does not muto fair,

vhtv opened the gay houses,

I do not know if they are profitable, but I think the objective and even this be open several realities,

can not make a profit so fast, but in a long time it can make sense