Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

i am not getting the strategy of misty, they act like young lovers ( they are) cant keep their hand off each other  every time they come here and at her place  they act like old couple who has been married for a very long time.

i am not criticizing them just saying they can do every thing they are doing in here they can do it in their place and get the whole money instead of sharing with other residents, i understand if they mix it up with the others even a 3som with nyusha that would make sense  to me. 

to me it does not make a difference where they are doing it as long as they are active and fun. 

8 hours ago, plum said:

I'm out of here.. this is total crap.
night all.

Why? If to compare with other apartments tonight - then this is the best. They worked on the mistakes. Now sex in the jacuzzi was in good quality:shy:.

The only thing is #32 - 2 rounds. But he did 3 rounds for Misty apt. Therefore it is quite normal. Complaining about 5 rounds per day - stupid.:sleepy: If you want daily orgies, big black men are always ready - then maybe you wrongly chose a site to subscribe?

I quickly glanced at all the apartments in 24h.

Only Misty had 5 rounds sex (even 2 bad ones) and party.

Anastasia&Rock - 2 rounds sex in bedroom and some spoil fun in jacuzzi.

Linda left for day -  Carrie good show with Mr. Yellow arranged, 3 rd but its solo and feignedly.

Nina is ill. Only 1 real round and handjob.

Edda - only bj. Nora - just talking and spending good time with friends.

Bree&Drew - only posing.

Clara&Stas - zero sexual activity.

Mira&Henry - only one but real hot round. And 6 hours watch TV in Misty&#32 style:confused:.

Lisa - worked with puzzle. Watched a movie. Yes with bare tits.

Zoi&Tim - 2 min BJ.

Violet&Jeff - 1 quick round in LR and 1 good round in bedroom.

Pavel&Alice -1 round in bedroom.

Jeka - alone.

Maria&Grisha - suddenly a good try. Even a girl-girl. But too much Russian VODKA. All died.

Arnie&Karla - 1 quick round.

Mika&Layne - nothing happened.

49 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i am not getting the strategy of misty, they act like young lovers ( they are) cant keep their hand off each other  every time they come here and at her place  they act like old couple who has been married for a very long time.

i am not criticizing them just saying they can do every thing they are doing in here they can do it in their place and get the whole money instead of sharing with other residents, i understand if they mix it up with the others even a 3som with nyusha that would make sense  to me. 

to me it does not make a difference where they are doing it as long as they are active and fun.

Well, she has a slightly different apartment. Round 3 - was quite active. The party - she does not even have music (and the neighbors will not be happy). She still does not allocate money for the speakers. The refrigerator broke - so all the products on the balcony. And the master is going second day.

14005.jpg

14006.jpg

16000.jpg

16001.jpg

16002.jpg

16003.jpg

16004.jpg

16005.jpg

16006.jpg

• Like 9