Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

A show that could have been awesome... was totally ruined by the lights

Hopefully someday VHTV understands that lighting is important. 

You can have the most attractive participants doing the most exciting action and bad lighting ruins it.

A lesson RLC, Camrads, V-Villa have learned a while ago and strangely VHTV struggles to understand it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But you did say many times that Em could be on the level of Misty. Did I imagine that?

Successful as Misty, but not as Misty. And the first impressions. Then I adjusted my expectations to low. She started well. But then. Behavior and character. Well, that is - if she has a partner-locomotive. Will be good. If it's Sid or another ordinary guy, nothing special.

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

Successful as Misty, but not as Misty. And the first impressions. Then I adjusted my expectations to low. She started well. But then. Behavior and character. Well, that is - if she has a partner-locomotive. Will be good. If it's Sid or another ordinary guy, nothing special.

Yes, I get you! I agree Sid can only carry her so far. To be successful she'd have to let him go. But, I'm not asking for that cause that would be a pretty shitty, selfish way to think. I want her to be happy above all else as she sees fit even knowing that greatness will be a mirage in front of her. I suppose I could say the same for all of them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Love this sentence, the style is so Nietzsche :heart:.

PS: no offense intended if you are a not his fan.

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well all started to improve since Misty appeared. She really has the ability bringing people together. 

It was Ana that first made the real effort to get friendly with Sid and Em. Don't think Misty had anything to do with that.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was Ana that first made the real effort to get friendly with Sid and Em. Don't think Misty had anything to do with that.

Of course Ana helped too. But Misty made everybody losen up a little more and get in a more relaxed mood

• Like 1