Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its incredible how somebody doing so much nothing like Rapunzel needs so much sleep. Maybe we should call her Rosebud instead of Rapunzel because she sleeps 100 years...

Not on the same level, but Anna and Alex also have their "rapunzel". At least from here, do not let them shave your hair.

Oops! We're talking about the same management. Coincidence? LOL
::)

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I really refuse to believe, that Sid, Em and Sya are not going to play duckling in the pond (in the jacuzzi,) even if it is in bathing suits.
:cool:

let's see, they have wanted-without would have done they are playing a little with the expectation of people,

the excuse of not having room does not glue for me, he has done several times sex in the room and has the jacuzzi

they in lisa, after the success of logan and of the several people speak of logan in cc several times,

they picked up and called logan, nothing happened, but it generated expectation and curiosity

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I really refuse to believe, that Sid, Em and Sya are not going to play duckling in the pond (in the jacuzzi,) even if it is in bathing suits.
:cool:

I expect when they arnt so dead tired they will be going at it on the couch--i think Sia is just itching to grab Em's pussy--It will probably be under covers though

i hope this girl don't get drunk again... 

Edit: nvm she start to drink now :sad: ... i guess about 2 or 3 hours she go to sleep again 

Screenshot (2008).png

Edited by Rhdem
DONT DRINK SO MUCH! :D