Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

4 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Maya is bating in bedroom now!

She bated last night too. So twice in 20 hours. I've never known Maya to be regularily bating before, I think I first caught her in little over a month ago. Has she changed, or have I been blind?

In my defens though, both Maya&Stephan and Leora&Paul are in a very bad time zone for me, I'm asleep or doing daily work and errands when they're up, and they're sleeping when I'm on.

12 hours ago, ed2 said:

She bated last night too. So twice in 20 hours. I've never known Maya to be regularily bating before, I think I first caught her in little over a month ago. Has she changed, or have I been blind?

In my defens though, both Maya&Stephan and Leora&Paul are in a very bad time zone for me, I'm asleep or doing daily work and errands when they're up, and they're sleeping when I'm on.

you haven't blind, it's new for her 

But it must be taken into consideration that between Maya and Stepan it is the calm flat level libido, so she must indeed compensate otherwise
And I think no one will complain about pretty change

I'm perplexed.  For all the years I've watched Maya & Stepan, it was Maya who would go to work and Stepan stay home playing computer games and babysitting the fish in the aquarium.

The past few weeks, it hass been MAYA staying home and Stepan going out. Even the dog is confused.  Wassup with that?!

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

7 hours ago, billycox said:

what's with the SNAKES in the aquarium? YIKES! i've been out of the loop lately. have i missed something? this really puts me off.

Billy, It seems you have been out of the loop for quite a while. The aquarium by the computer has been occupied by a snake for probably a year by now. Maya's sister occasionally takes it out, and plays with it for a while, when she is there visiting.