Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

46 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

You know, even if this whole arrangement between Stepan and Maya is consensual and they are both fooling around with someone outside

of their marriage, I still can't bring myself to watch it happen. It just feels wrong to me. I have never believed in cheating or seeing others while

still in a relationship, so obviously this doesn't sit well with me. If the relationship is over, move out and end it - THEN see other people.  Ugh. :(

Looks like I'll be watching Leora, Paul and the little barking machine, have a nice relaxing evening together. :)

They are not married. The relationship is over and has been over for a good while now, therefore no cheating has taken place.

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They are not married. The relationship is over and has been over for a good while now, therefore no cheating has taken place.

If they are 100% not in a relationship any longer, then of course that makes this situation fine. Thank you for letting me know.

1 hour ago, Franklyn said:

If the relationship is over, move out and end it

Exactly!

But this has nothing to do with cheating. Their relationship is has been over for a long time now, they've moved on, but live together as friends to keep the free apartment. It is on borrowed time, Maya can nvite her lover once every other month or so, but how long can it stay like that. In my opinion RLC is acting too passive. They should've pulled the plug on this, months ago, and either get Maya an own apartment with her BF, or just move on.

5 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Close this apartment!!!!! This couple is done!!! Enough!!! 

Actually I see a new couple -Maya and her bf----the apartment is just named wrong -stepan name needs to be removed-that's all

so no need to close the apartment. 

• Like 3

Just now, happyone said:

Actually I see a new couple -Maya and her bf----the apartment is just named wrong -stepan name needs to be removed-that's all

so no need to close the apartment. 

Stepan still lives there... so there's no reason to remove his name...