Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

9 hours ago, Howard said:

They are roommates. Neither can afford to live on their own.  Psychologically, they both are doing themselves harm. Financially, they have no choice unless they want to live in a shelter (neither would move at a parent's or siblings home for long term).

For their mental health maybe a move away from the prying eyes of RLC would be beneficial. Give them a chance to start new lives. Ruining your mental health for a grotty apartment cant be good.

28 minutes ago, smithy62 said:

Maya tarting herself up now - maybe going out tonight or the bf is coming over...

Dare we hope that she disappears for the night and then Step brings a girlfriend home. Why does she go into the bathroom to take some phone calls where there is no sound.

Who is she concealing the phone call from?

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Dare we hope that she disappears for the night and then Step brings a girlfriend home. Why does she go into the bathroom to take some phone calls where there is no sound.

Who is she concealing the phone call from?

She went out 5 minutes after Step got in around 2200 their time. She looked good all smartened up instead of the old T shirts she wears when Step is around. He looked totally pissed off with his ex. The answer Step is get a new girlfriend then you wont have to sleep with that dog whilst she is screwing the boyfriend

I'm going out on a limb and saying Stephan and Maya will completely part ways within 30 days.

This arrangement is very unhealthy. Maya leaves before he wakes up. He gets home when she's already sleeping. I can sense the tension in that apartment from 12,000 miles away.

Whether one or the other keeps the apartment (and stays on RLC) or they both lead a new life, this living arrangement ain't gonna last much longer.

• Like 1

Howard, for what our opinions are worth. I put myself out on that same limb 9/24. You are being more generous. I only gave them to the end of this month.

Qualude ( our assigned name for their Shar Pei ) displays, without question, the atmosphere of this apartment at present time. From my view point. He is the one who is suffering the most. But, can do absolutely nothing about it. 

• Like 1

I think RLC should shut this apartment now.

Interesting how they time their arrivals and departures from the apartment.

I think Stepan may have a job as he leaves after lunch each day and returns about 11pm. Yesterday Maya returned at 10pm after 24 hours away. She did a little housework and then prepared some sort of meal (for her and Stepan?). Spent a little time combing a wig for one of her sculptures? and then went to bed where she sat fiddling with her phone(when doesn't she these days). At about 1am she got up and warmed part of the meal in the microwave. Ate by the computer and then returned to bed. I think she had been expecting Stepan at his normal time.

I think he got in after 2am and I hope he had been having a good time !!!!!

CLOSE NOW AND LET THESE TWO BUILD NEW LIVES WITH NEW PARTNERS THEY CAN TRUST.