Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

5 hours ago, scutus said:

Has any one else noticed that seems to be fewer cats in the apartment the last couple of days. I had not seen any in the last twenty four hours. Then just in the last hour the black and white one showed up for a moment in the bedroom.

Their dogs actions tell the true story of the apartment. He is acting like he has been totally abandoned. Which for the most part is one hundred percent fact.

I did not think I would be saying this for this apartment. But I will be surprised if it survives past the end of the month. Nor do I see RLC using this apartment for another couple.

that place has to smell

11 hours ago, scutus said:

Has any one else noticed that seems to be fewer cats in the apartment the last couple of days. I had not seen any in the last twenty four hours. Then just in the last hour the black and white one showed up for a moment in the bedroom.

Their dogs actions tell the true story of the apartment. He is acting like he has been totally abandoned. Which for the most part is one hundred percent fact.

I did not think I would be saying this for this apartment. But I will be surprised if it survives past the end of the month. Nor do I see RLC using this apartment for another couple.

Once this Apartment is closed it will be for good.

• Like 1

What I find very strange about these 2 is that when they are alone in the apartment in the evenings they look very miserable.

but

Tonight when both were there late on Maya cooked a meal, they took up their positions in the LR as they always did and chatted amicably for about 1 hour before Step went to bed. He even made Maya laugh and smile. I think they prefer each others company if they are sleeping in the apartment overnight and do not like it when they are alone. This is something I have noticed  a few times.

I just wish they could put their phones away and switch off that damned computer and maybe ?

.Having said that I still think this couple are finished and RLC should shut them down.

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

What I find very strange about these 2 is that when they are alone in the apartment in the evenings they look very miserable.

but

Tonight when both were there late on Maya cooked a meal, they took up their positions in the LR as they always did and chatted amicably for about 1 hour before Step went to bed. He even made Maya laugh and smile. I think they prefer each others company if they are sleeping in the apartment overnight and do not like it when they are alone. This is something I have noticed  a few times.

I just wish they could put their phones away and switch off that damned computer and maybe ?

.Having said that I still think this couple are finished and RLC should shut them down.

They are roommates. Neither can afford to live on their own.  Psychologically, they both are doing themselves harm. Financially, they have no choice unless they want to live in a shelter (neither would move at a parent's or siblings home for long term).