Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

3 hours ago, bobbysac said:

i think stef should try to fuck her for old times sake ,, no strings ,,and fuck the living shit out of her ,, allll nightttt longgg, make her always think of u 

Kinda funny.  I thought the same thing when I found out my 1st g/f was cheating on me w/ a guy 14 yrs older then us (we were both 17 and she didn't know I knew).  Spoke to a buddy of mine and he said instead of giving her a good, last fuck and leave her, I should take the high road (which I did).  We were already on shaky ground.  I just went to her place, said things aren't working out and we split amicably.

Found out years later she broke up the marriage the dude was in. They married three years later and had a kid. He then cheated on her and they divorced (she with an 18 month old at the time). Saw her at a social function a few years ago.  She's 3x divorce with two kids working at a CVS.

Yea, Karma's a bitch. But it's always better to take the high road.

• Like 2

i had a marriage that ended in divorce because of  cheating,she cheated i found out,gave her a chance.she cheated again,no more chances, she had to go,got a divorce. some time later i ask a girl to marry me ... she said No... i have lived happily ever since.(just kidding on the last part.)never asked or have been married again.

bandicam 2017-09-23 08-14-20-887.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

i had a marriage that ended in divorce because of  cheating,she cheated i found out,gave her a chance.she cheated again,no more chances, she had to go,got a divorce. some time later i ask a girl to marry me ... she said No... i have lived happily ever since.(just kidding on the last part.)never asked or have been married again.

my wife also , got divorced , been happy for 20 yrs  ,,still not married 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bobbysac said:

my wife also , got divorced , been happy for 20 yrs  ,,still not married 

Made up my mind, when we got divorced, to wait as long as we were married before thinking about getting married again. That allowed me twenty five years. I have gone five years past that, and have decided I like my independence. Enjoying my time with grand, and great grand, children.

I also have been through this cheating bitch syndrome... it cost me an arm and a leg in a divorce settlement... but I did get two wonderful children out of it.

As for Stepan I feel sorry for the poor chap in some way, looking at him in bed his facial expression tells a sorry saga. Been there done that (fucking horrible, there will be light at the end of the tunnel though.

• Like 1

Has any one else noticed that seems to be fewer cats in the apartment the last couple of days. I had not seen any in the last twenty four hours. Then just in the last hour the black and white one showed up for a moment in the bedroom.

Their dogs actions tell the true story of the apartment. He is acting like he has been totally abandoned. Which for the most part is one hundred percent fact.

I did not think I would be saying this for this apartment. But I will be surprised if it survives past the end of the month. Nor do I see RLC using this apartment for another couple.

10 minutes ago, poulbo59 said:

c'est sur qu'il y a du choix mais je pense à ceux qui paie c'est vraiment pas rentable

quand tu paie, cela te permet de voir tout les appartements, donc si tu divise la tarif par le nombre d'appartements, chaque appartements te revient à une somme dérisoire, donc si je trouves que cela est plutôt rentable pour celui qui devient premium 

Apres chacun sa façon de vivre le projet, mais je trouve dommage de s'arrêter à un appartement quand il y a des moments intéressants dans les 20 autres :biggrin: