Karla & Arnie

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And you lost your precious real life time looking for those numbers..who posts more,who don't,positive or not,dude..this is an forum,seem s you don't enjoy a lot commenting and posting(based on the 2posts a day)so..glad jabbath,golfer,Amy,thebear,sparkles,me etc etc post and participate so much in forum,that's what makes it alive and active.

I am in finance so working with figures is something I enjoy. It only took me 10 minutes to work up the total report. If my post bothers you it says more about you than me. I will not argue with some people, I have tried and realized the level of maturity I was dealing with.

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't know.  I thought the show today was pretty good.  She fucked his lights out.  Both before and after the shower.  Maybe you guys aren't watching at the right times.  This is not the first sex I've seen them have.  Again, I've got no gripes at all about today's performance except I'd like to see it with the lights on.  I'd say they've come one hell of a long ways since they've came online.  I give today's performance a solid "B" and I think they are far and above a couple of other apartments..  

Well Gess eventually they gona do things with lights on and with some variety.But hope they start also doing other things in the house,a lot of times I change to the place it's an totaly dark livingroom and low light kitchen,this little things show the interest or not.But maybe they will get better who knows.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And you lost your precious real life time looking for those numbers..who posts more,who don't,positive or not,dude..this is an forum,seem s you don't enjoy a lot commenting and posting(based on the 2posts a day)so..glad jabbath,golfer,Amy,thebear,sparkles,me etc etc post and participate so much in forum,that's what makes it alive and active.

I think it's a valid point especially when you consider most of those posts were negative. I don't watch a bunch of apartments on VH but you'll never see me making 10+ posts a day in their threads letting everyone know how much I don't like them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I couldn't care less about lights as long as the performance was good, and their performance is pretty solid so I say good for them.

I did not say I didn't enjoy it because of the lights.  I said I would like to have seen with the lights on.  It would of added to the performance.  If you will note, I gave them a solid "B" for tonight.  Again, they've come one hell of a long ways since they came online.  I generally am willing to give someone time to adjust to the cams.  I'm not sure I could ever be as loose as Mira and Henri or Ray and Violet.  People like that are so self confident and sure of themselves in their sexuality they are to be admired in my book..

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I am in finance so working with figures is something I enjoy. It only took me 10 minutes to work up the total report. If my post bothers you it says more about you than me. I will not argue with some people, I have tried and realized the level of maturity I was dealing with.

Imagine if every VH forum user only posts one,two posts a day(nothing wrong with that,it's an option)can you imagine how lifeless and low activitie the place would be,at least in my taste what makes an forum interisting it's all the opinions,and an active comunitie,and happy This VH post have all that.Reagard the maturity level..nothing to say.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think it's a valid point especially when you consider most of those posts were negative. I don't watch a bunch of apartments on VH but you'll never see me making 10+ posts a day in their threads letting everyone know how much I don't like them.

Respect that,but just like you or others users prefer that way(post less and more positive)others the same way post more and it's an mix of positive and negative.Think both "types" of users are correct and should be respected.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I couldn't care less about lights as long as the performance was good, and their performance is pretty solid so I say good for them.

Myself the oposite,I prefer to watch with good ligh,understand if there is some mix(sometimes lights on other off)but in this case it's 70,80% the time lights of.But agree that the place it's recent and things can and could change for better in many aspects.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Imagine if every VH forum user only posts one,two posts a day(nothing wrong with that,it's an option)can you imagine how lifeless and low activitie the place would be,at least in my taste what makes an forum interisting it's all the opinions,and an active comunitie,and happy This VH post have all that.Reagard the maturity level..nothing to say.

Amy,  Don't make me think about the PM's. You are at just over 10 a day. I know you have a job and other things outside of CC. Could you imagine spending three to five times as much time on here. All I pointing out is that some people need to really take a look at their live. Especially considering some are in their thirties.

13 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Amy,  Don't make me think about the PM's. You are at just over 10 a day. I know you have a job and other things outside of CC. Could you imagine spending three to five times as much time on here. All I pointing out is that some people need to really take a look at their live. Especially considering some are in their thirties.

Hi bean, you sound like my man , i call him Guy on here, he thinks we're wasting a lot of time on here also. Of course i disagree, it's fun, i made some friends, and the back and forth gets really interesting sometimes.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

You say that you are under your rock.  You have posted 45 post to this apartment since Saturday afternoon. So far you are averaging  11 post a day to this apartment alone. You average almost 28 post a day since you joined. I have average 2 post a day and it scares me that I have that many. Not saying anything about you it's your choice, just something to think about. None of your post to this apartment have been positive. If you hate this apartment why do you continue to watch it and post about it? There is a lot of people who like this apartment and what they are doing. There is plenty of other apartments for you to watch.

FYI you are not the leader in post per day. There is three people with more one is averaging 55 post and another is averaging 50. It scares me to think about what these people lives are.

you seem to like this apt because all of the time that they don't do anything or do it in the dark or disapear gives you plenty of time to count the number of posts. most people pay to see people doing sexy things like having sex & showing there bodies in the light. the 1st thing about a voyeur site is that no matter what the people are or aren't doing we want to see it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, it's more then 10 a day on average. I joined CC on 30 Nov 2013, but I didn't post my first comment until May 31, 2016. So, I've posted 15736 comments in 533 days, so my average is actually 29.5 posts per day. I probably post another 10 a day in PMs. Wow! 🤤

OMG, you're such a time waster!!! Lol!

• Upvote 1