Karla & Arnie

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not to mention the camaraderie and friendships I’ve made? Surely those have value to me. There have been times where I have gone through agony in my life and the friendship and support of people around here has really pulled me through. Before this, I just wasted my time reading the news and following celebrity gossip and such. You know downtime when one doesn’t want to think too much about anything and they just want to be entertained for a brief moment. I think the time I spend here far outweighs the time that I know that I would be spending if I wasn’t here. But the main point is, who is anyone to judge anyone else? Do you really think you can prove that my life would be better if I didn’t post comments here? I do it cause I enjoy it and I obviously enjoy it more then reading the news and celebrity gossip. The point is, to me this life has value and it doesn’t interfere with my ability to be very successful in my life outside of this. I literally have it all. 

Amy you or anyone else doesn't have to  justify their life to me. All I've done is point out facts about posting and my concerns about the time people spend here. You took it as a personal attack, which as I said before I didn't attack you. You made it personal not me.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, you attacked Jabbath after he said that he was going back under a rock,

All I said for someone who didn't care and was going back under his rock. That he continued to post negative comments about this apartment. He attack me so I pushed back. et the fact before you attack me.

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

All I said for someone who didn't care and was going back under his rock. That he continued to post negative comments about this apartment. He attack me so I pushed back. et the fact before you attack me.

End it now or continue over at Rants & Flames.  

The Topic of this board is Karla & Arnie.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Poor Karla second night now shes up alone not looking happy. Arnie prefers hugging his dear blanket instead of his gf :angel:

ArnieKarla1.JPG  0   187.95 kB

Agree,she always showed some potencial,we can see an little her more naught and voyeur side,but that Arnie and cams are a no go Totaly.I don't blame them for all..think the most fault it's the managers who pic them.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree,she always showed some potencial,we can see an little her more naught and voyeur side,but that Arnie and cams are a no go Totaly.I don't blame them for all..think the most fault it's the managers who pic them.

Yes I wont get personal on them. I agree they are just not the right guys for here. You can see Karla is trying but not really having fun. And Arnie sometimes looks completely petrified and terrified. My impression is he will freak out when he has to do more  (leave the lights on) Both should pay attention to their relationship and leave before it gets damaged...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I wont get personal on them. I agree they are just not the right guys for here. You can see Karla is trying but not really having fun. And Arnie sometimes looks completely petrified and terrified. My impression is he will freak out when he has to do more  (leave the lights on) Both should pay attention to their relationship and leave before it gets damaged...

Couldn't agree more.