Karla & Arnie

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sun should have been cut loose immediately, no second chances period !!!

Men did not give up one of our ribs so we would not be lonely, it really is as simple as that.... Sun needs to go period !!! MHO

Amy thanks for bringing this issue to VV's attention, they have fialed at taking care of the issue in MHO

• Like 3

Il y a 1 heure, ze81 a dit :

Regardez blondie..the premier jour où elle est arrivée, elle était seulement rit et jour energy..second beaucoup less..third day..were est blondie! Pauvre fille, elle méritait une bonne maison, pense qu'elle pourrait être un bon résident circonstances.

hello everyone, ze usually I share your opinions, but for Blondie I do not agree, why give an apartment to this girl? just because she's funny and comfortable with cams? for watching this trio for a few days nothing says that Blondie would be a good tenant. She seems single. and shy about nudity. The afternoons with Karla nothing special for a voyeur, sleep, eat, watch the phone or TV very few showers. I have nothing against this girl, but to give an apartment seems to me questionable. Obviously this is only my opinion

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello everyone, ze usually I share your opinions, but for Blondie I do not agree, why give an apartment to this girl? just because she's funny and comfortable with cams? for watching this trio for a few days nothing says that Blondie would be a good tenant. She seems single. and shy about nudity. The afternoons with Karla nothing special for a voyeur, sleep, eat, watch the phone or TV very few showers. I have nothing against this girl, but to give an apartment seems to me questionable. Obviously this is only my opinion

Fully agree on that. 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

"380" well then give me 320 steps :biggrin:

:cool: My little friend I keep under my pillow

See the source image

Anyone with any sense should have a friend like that under thier pillow. Unless they have kids, Then I'm going to have it holstered and attached behind a high bureau pushed tight against a wall.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Anyone with any sense should have a friend like that under thier pillow. Unless they have kids, Then I'm going to have it holstered and attached behind a high bureau pushed tight against a wall.

Enough Violence already in this world !  Let's leave the guns aside.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nack said:

Enough Violence already in this world !  Let's leave the guns aside.

Hi nack, I'm not a violent person, i agree with you 100% theres way too much violence in the world. That's why i depend on me not to be a victim of violence. I didn't create this violent world, i was born into it. I'm not a Layne, that plays with a firearm like a toy, i know how to handle it safely, and i would only use it if my life was in danger. Obviously that's a matter of opinion when that would be, but it's a decision i will make if it ever happens.  I Live outside and work inside a violent crime ridden drug infested city. Who am i supposed to take care of me and risk their life trrying to save me? That's the way it is, i can't change it. I just not going to be a victim of violence.

• Like 2

No gun debate here, everyone knows they are the great equalizer. Someone rapes a women and there is a cry out to lets give him a second chance. What if he is really a sick jerk and next time he just beat the hell out of her,  hey lets give him a second chance for that too. WTF is going on. By the way maybe the easy thing to do with Arnie is to send a thug over to the apt. to give him a little talk and we could watch him piss in his shorts.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jerrxyz said:

By the way maybe the easy thing to do with Arnie is to send a thug over to the apt. to give him a little talk and we could watch him piss in his shorts.

No, the easy thing to do with Arnie is have Karla break up with him if she wants to.