Katie & Phil

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess friends of them were there helping them moving stuff...

I think owner of the apartment came. There will live other people. Any landlord will want to make sure that everything is fine with apartment. Show new people apartment, make all defects in the contract.

18 minutes ago, nounou said:

So the packing had start and they are mouving now

Yes. They leave even before Jan10. My opinion - they broke down in a new place (prev). They ceased to be so funny, interesting, hot. Most of time they spent in their rooms or behind TV/laptops. Even when Peter has not left yet. Other participants simply crushed them, took away their audience. Moving in separately apt Katie and Phil - was doomed. Just couples - do not have special chances. Especially not new faces. Linda and Leon are exception. But they are here 2 months. Katie and Phil in VH more than 6 months.

Think they were/are an nice couple but never apeal me in the sense of watching them much,Probrably because they first apeared(if not mistaken)in that giant compound with lots of others residents and never got attached by any of them,maybe if they from start were in an place of them,but this end was in my opinion totaly expected,two perfectly fine VH residents but sometimes that's not enought.All the best to them.

A shame they have left but I think on their own they were, perhaps, rather lonely as they never had any friends to visit them. They were ok with Lena and Peter but not on their own. Wish them both the best of luck and we will miss you Katie especially your unique feet at an angle 🙄

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

They were one of my favorite couples. The were real, they didn't do anything fake, whether It was sex or arguing with each other. Really sad to see them leave.

You said it all Bean totally spot on, I for one will miss them.

• Like 1