Viki & Kate Part #1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Time for the cam girl haters to come out. Personally, I have zero problems with it. It's just another way they make money and it's still their real life. No reason to hate on it, IMHO! 

But, they would be stupid to not tell us the site that they broadcast from. Duh! 

I don't mind it either, how long they eagerly spread their legs, I'm fine with it. I don't understand people who constantly complain about it. I fuck that.

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

That's cool! I get it, but this IS their life. I just don't think people should be complaining about it TOO MUCH. Maybe just a little is fine. 😁

To me they just need to have an balance,they can do some cam then just do other things,I will be fine with that.In the end what is nice it's to watch them and see them interact.And lets face it..the place looks promising.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I never watch canm girls who use those things. I own one and trust me, even the highest setting is nothing to write home about. These idiot guys who dump money on them thinking that they are torturing them with endleaa, overwhelming pleasure are truly delusional. The thing vibrates, that's all. 

Well see how small it is. Every human with a brain should know the vibrations coming from that tiny thing cant be much to talk about :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I never watch canm girls who use those things. I own one and trust me, even the highest setting is nothing to write home about. These idiot guys who dump money on them thinking that they are torturing them with endleaa, overwhelming pleasure are truly delusional. The thing vibrates, that's all. 

Is that.. and that girls that says "come on, he doesn't know that i'm camming" ahaha