Viki & Kate Part #1

13 hours ago, thedbear said:

The only expectation I have for this place is that it FINALLY will cover a gap left in this project exactly one year (on my part).

I hoped this could have been done with Linda & Carrie but also the space remained open.

For those who do not understand what I mean, I'm watching Amy & Ally (and Kojack).:cry:
Promises, promises and nothing effectively compensated.:dodgy:

So welcome (anticipated) Viki & Kate.:biggrin:
We are a long time, waiting for you in VH.
Being Bi, Lesb or straight, I do not care.
:cool:

I made the personal comment at thirteen hours ago and now the reinforcement.:cool:

Viki & Katie enter the VH project drawing a strong potential on the horizon and already on their first day. This is what I want to reinforce here as well. First day (or better first hours).

They have already made it clear that we will have performances in cam girls (nothing against) and also the basic movements of the own website Vh.

Also showing an interaction with CC, with VH apartments and our comments here. So let us be gentle with them, for they are being kind to us there

Then again (and now in present condition), welcome Viki & katie.
Let's go ahead (and ahead).:biggrin:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I made the personal comment at thirteen hours ago and now the reinforcement.:cool:

Viki & Katie enter the VH project drawing a strong potential on the horizon and already on their first day. This is what I want to reinforce here as well. First day (or better first hours).

They have already made it clear that we will have performances in cam girls (nothing against) and also the basic movements of the own website Vh.

Also showing an interaction with CC, with VH apartments and our comments here. So let us be gentle with them, for they are being kind to us there

Then again (and now in present condition), welcome Viki & katie.
Let's go ahead (and ahead).:biggrin:

some sound logic there,

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Looks like they are leaving. Guess the show is over for tonight. 

......and still no sex!

Viki and Kate seems to be real lez, so you'll see sex between them, not necessarily with other girls but I'm sure we will see it. They're online 12 hours or so and that was first party similar like we saw in other apartments as well, I give them credit

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

ahaha and it was the same manager that you 'hate' and bring do-nothings... So it's not a manager problem anymore???
When you hire people that do cam shows with regularity (perhaps their job till now) it's more easy, no?? with higher probability of have good tenants.. When they try to get 'regular' people it's more difficult to get always there

Btw, the first thing they did after get into the house was sleeping (not complaining on that, but using your own words)

Btw2, in any other house the hair removal was done like that?? normally i don't see wax... only gillette at shower

Kami has been waxed 2-3 times under full view of cam 10

About webcam show - the problem is that all attention will go there. Otherwise, they will not receive tokens. I'm not against Webcam:angel:. But the question is - how will this affect subscribers and statistics girls after 3 weeks?

About the girls. I would say they are from the South Ukraine. Specific accent. Ukrainian TV-broadcasts. In any case - three cheerful, positive and beautiful girls.:heart: Perhaps the best Jeka-project.

About me. I'm not attracted only by a girl-girl/boy-boy. Therefore, I do not think that I will put them on the permanent page.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll join you Nack! These girls are turning VH into a Barca cam show, except here it's worse cause the longer they do it her the more money they make. Prepare for an endless can show. I'm sure at some point there will be a tip jar placed in the corner. 

i am convinced this is new business model to collect additional money for tokens. Barca+++ :biggrin:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yet, they still have not had sex! And they get all this glory. 😞

it's not a glory, and I want to repeat, girls just joined the project actually a few hours ago, so people should stop moaning like thoughtless silly kids :shy:

• Like 1