Viki & Kate Part #1

On 2/10/2018 at 1:24 PM, Robwin said:

Don't know what all that shouting and screaming and walking out was for last night but it's all sweetness and light now lol.

The mystery of the universe is understanding women.

Lol, really? It's not any mystery to us, maybe because we're so much more complex It's beyond a man's understandiing

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, really? It's not any mystery to us, maybe because we're so much more complex It's beyond a man's understandiing

thats a bit harsh ashley.but some of us do try,the maths maybe complicated,but its the struggle that makes it worthwhile

b6cf32e48a133f8c58ad8d9aed775e03200145acmaths-isnt-everyrhinga87a9a4ca499b4ae.jp

without being disrespectfull

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

How could i possibly have any reply to that Ash lol you beat me all ends up ::)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyberleader said:

thats a bit harsh ashley.but some of us do try,the maths maybe complicated,but its the struggle that makes it worthwhile

b6cf32e48a133f8c58ad8d9aed775e03200145acmaths-isnt-everyrhinga87a9a4ca499b4ae.jp

without being disrespectfull

Haha, Even Einstien couldn't figure out that equation. As far as turning  a woman on, it's not quite that complicated, just ask her, she'll tell you!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ha! Surely this is so! I working on it. Guys, I would try to explain what I've learned, but that's not possible. You have to live it to understand. ❤️💋

Amy from my first day on here, I knew there was something different about you, that's why we became quick friends, You really do have an understanding of women< more than a lot of women i knew! And that's a good thing for your lady! Do you know I've been on here for a year? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

amy and ashley your logic is correct,are you sure you dont have any cyber technology within you??

Oh I wish I had cyber technology in me, I do have intuition far beyond that of mortal women though!

• Like 1

i think you and amy already do have cyber technology in you,from i have been here you two have been the voice of rational thinking,whilst some of us step outside our function,you two have bought logic and reason,maybe its time you became cyberwomen,we already have one,the cyberwoman must be confirmed.

torchwood_epguide_s01_e04_01_web8d07ecd9

the first cyberwoman

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1