Betty & Rick Part #1

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I may be wrong but i think it's Betty 45 and Rick 55 (according to Henri)

What!?No way Betty it's only 9,10years more than me,would say she it's in yearly fifties and rick about 60 But possible even more.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Ok, ok, maybe Rick is 55. I'm no one to be calling Mira a liar. I can't do the splits either so he's got that over me. That belly though. Gosh, I just can't imagine letting my stomach go that far without doing something about it. He has the energy, he should really see if he can do something about that. It's going to eventually kill his lower back and hips. I still stand by just earlier comments about their swinger sex. I get nothing from that. Too much planning involved for it to be the fun everyone raves about. I've had threesomes and for me, they always happened pretty quickly and they were all sex, sex, sex until everyone was done. We knew what were there to do and we all wanted to get as much out of it as soon as possible. I did it cause I wanted to feel the sex, not because I wanted pictures of it or any other social reason. I was there to have a orgasm and experience other people's orgasms. 

so you had a threesome so you could come and have others come with you? What a novel idea!  are you sure you don't have any pics or old polaroids laying around, I need to see those!

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

my 2 cents. i like betty a lot but #5 needs to be replaced. he is basically a prop. betty needs more guys like henry as she really lets it all hang out with him. as for the swinging it's been a long time since i've done anything but to me it was all about the sex when i was younger. later the pictures would have worked their way in but the easy technology of today just wasn't there. and rick has surprised me. he really does have a lot of energy & it's better when he actively participates. but he is also a voyeur & he likes taking pics of betty enjoying herself so i think that there is a place for that. but as i said they need some new blood. #3 seemed to be ok as he was into betty & whatever they were doing while also being able to let rick take pics or whatever. sorry for rambling but the bottom line is that #5 was acting like a hired hand & they need to have more people that aren't like that.

again 100% according to you (less, position as to # 5 or any other #).
The focus here should be on the balanced relationship between Betty & Rick.

In this, what we see is an understanding of mutual agreement between the two. Balance and total hamonia.
Example to be followed by the other couples of the other projects.

And at no time do I forget here, which I am following: another society, another cultural history and other familiar conduct. Being assimilated by technology and the advancement of globalization.

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Now you can look at couples in love. Perhaps your viewing will add Alice and Pavel or Katie and Phil necessary dollar for survival

I won't be surprised if someone start proving that this is not true love, and it's not worth to give them views. Your efforts to satisfy people's needs are often futile, when those peoples' only intention  is to damage everything around by constant complaining and slandering others.

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Subscribers are not permanent in desires. It was you who demanded a swing from loving couples - for whom this is unacceptable. Now you have a couple - for which it is acceptable to have regular orgies and new people - you require passion and love.

Now you can look at couples in love. Perhaps your viewing will add Alice and Pavel or Katie and Phil necessary dollar for survival.

As far as heard successful couples non-swingers/Misty - Linda&Leon but they are new and hot. Viki&Kate - but they are camgirls and lesbo. Swedish family (ménage à trois) - Nina&Alan&Serena - but Serena constantly invites guys.

Swedish family? Who is that, since i am swedish and never heard someone speak swedish on voyeurhouse.

4 minutes ago, fredrik29 said:

Swedish family? Who is that, since i am swedish and never heard someone speak swedish on voyeurhouse.

Swedish family is three people. 2 guys and girl or 2 girls and guy. This is also called French - ménage à trois.