Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

https://twitter.com/VoyeurHouseTV/status/944699134824538112

So once again it looks like more bullshit from VH PR department. If you ever needed a reason not to take anything they tweet seriously, this is it right here. But hey at least we got two pics of the "crazy night" that was foretold.  

I stopped taking them seriously ages ago, their tweets are absolute nonsense.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

You a big Star Wars fan jabbath? I got to go to the beginning and start all over watching Star Wars, i love Sci-Fi and fantasy and horror, , but i never got into star wars for whatever reason. How did you like this one? Did it have a satisfying ending?

Ash.
if you have never watched a single episode of the saga is almost a rarity worldwide.

So my advice is to achieve a unique achievement.

Watch the episodes in their numerical sequence from 01 until the last 09 that will be in, 2019.

Only include Rogue One between episodes 03 and 04 to better follow the evolution and the meaning of the saga ... Believe, you will love.

Also include after that, as a complement if you want, the animated Clone Wars (already closed seasons) and Rebels (which is still in progress).
But as I said are drawings and would only be for complement.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Ash.
if you have never watched a single episode of the saga is almost a rarity worldwide.

So my advice is to achieve a unique achievement.

Watch the episodes in their numerical sequence from 01 until the last 09 that will be in, 2019.

Only include Rogue One between episodes 03 and 04 to better follow the evolution and the meaning of the saga ... Believe, you will love.

Also include after that, as a complement if you want, the animated Clone Wars (already closed seasons) and Rebels (which is still in progress).
But as I said are drawings and would only be for complement.

Ah bear you are quite the Star Wars fan too. Will call you Chewie from now on :biggrin::heart:

What a great show tonight VHTV oooh wait a min it never happened I must have been dreaming again keep up the great work you just lost a lot of credibility from that tweet let's hope you learn from it or you will lose a hell of a lot of future subscribers when they read our posts over this 

i never follow the tweets at all & only check them when something is pointed out here. but after doing that i must say that it would have been better to not include any pics shot outside of the project. it appears to me from said pics that they maybe did have a gr8 time & of course we were unable to see it at all even though we pay to watch the people. on the other hand they should be allowed to go out & have some fun without being on cam for a change. i would suggest that next time there should be no announcement at all until after whatever is going to happen is over. also the link now shows this.

Capture_2017_12_24_07_25_03_32.png

Capture_2017_12_24_07_26_36_386.png

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i never follow the tweets at all & only check them when something is pointed out here. but after doing that i must say that it would have been better to not include any pics shot outside of the project. it appears to me from said pics that they maybe did have a gr8 time & of course we were unable to see it at all even though we pay to watch the people. on the other hand they should be allowed to go out & have some fun without being on cam for a change. i would suggest that next time there should be no announcement at all until after whatever is going to happen is over. also the link now shows this.

Capture_2017_12_24_07_26_36_386.png

The question expectations. Photo - most likely was the answer to the questions that appeared - why the apartments are empty. It was a private birthday party for Alex. They had a great time (probably).

Anna-apt has no one to do the action. Only hard gay orgy - but they are not like that.:biggrin:

In second apartment - Anastasia&Rock and Nyusha&Dean - made a good action. Sid and Em - probably too, but again. Sid is dead. He quickly dies of alcohol. I noticed it with Lisa.

• Like 1