Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And they are back :heart::heart:

Unfortunately not yet . The math here still remains two men and only one woman.:cry:

I wanted to know what "resistance" to having a couple there. As it was before.

The only women we see are Bree's friends, who do nothing but play, drink, eat and hang out .... in the company of Bree alone (rarely together with Drew).

I hope that with the resumption of Lexy and Pete this trend is reversed,
:dodgy:

• Like 1

This is their normal play... They always was more from the trio situations then couples (with couples without Anna&Alex i only remember in december with Vicky :heart: and boyfriend and Dean and Candy (sleeping all the time). I don't count Misty situation)

But they had fun, play, drink (too much but that also normal :biggrin:) enjoy themselves, smiling... 

It was nice to watch finally a normal threesome situation 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

This is their normal play... They always was more from the trio situations then couples (with couples without Anna&Alex i only remember in december with Vicky :heart: and boyfriend and Dean and Candy (sleeping all the time). I don't count Misty situation)

But they had fun, play, drink (too much but that also normal :biggrin:) enjoy themselves, smiling... 

It was nice to watch finally a normal threesome situation 

I disagree my friend.  I saw nothing normal or nice.  The guy was too drunk and cam shy to perform in an adequate manner.  In the end it looked like Bree felt humiliated and wound up sleeping on the couch.  With Ella and Issac at least the other parties can mostly get it up.  With Nina, Serena and party everybody seems to get it up and get freaky.  Misty performed extremely well in her threesome. Here  it was another epic fail and humiliation of Bree who certainly didn't deserve it..  Indeed, I'm a "sex chaser" and I tuned out of the apartment early because I saw the writing on the wall.  Before the guest even got super drunk he was running from Bree.  I don't think the was prepared for a threesome from the start.  Perhaps he was not informed prior to coming over of the cams or even the real purpose of him being there; I don't know.  I do know he was drunk, camera shy, and not really into the whole situation.  In my eyes, this was certainly not a "normal threesome".  This my friend was an epic fail and humiliation of one of the prettiest and sweetest girls on the whole site.

• Like 1

That's why Bree&Drew threesomes seems to be real life situations... when alcohol and shy of cams could embarass the moments (and like groomy said once if they don't like/feel comfortable things don't go in front) .. I prefer that to watch professional sex perfomances 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That's why Bree&Drew threesomes seems to be real life situations... when alcohol and shy of cams could embarass the moments (and like groomy said once if they don't like/feel comfortable things don't go in front) .. I prefer that to watch professional sex perfomances 

I stand by my argument.  I have been in a number of threesomes and not one was as bad as this one.  No one felt humiliated and no one got super drunk.  Also, in my threesomes we were not in front of a bunch of cameras.  A few peeked in the room but that was about it.  Nope.  This threesome was anything but "normal".

• Like 1