Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Poor Anna, she's given up all her fun practically and all she has concern for is her baby.  I think she's gonna be the best Mom!It's a shame we'll never see her and her beautiful child after she gives birth, I'd love to see her beaming with the baby and see how her and Alex as parents and how they handle it. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Poor Anna, she's given up all her fun practically and all she has concern for is her baby.  I think she's gonna be the best Mom!It's a shame we'll never see her and her beautiful child after she gives birth, I'd love to see her beaming with the baby and see how her and Alex as parents and how they handle it. 

Nothing stopping her visiting an apartment to show everyone it would be nice to see them as you say.

Don't think anyone has had a baby who has been on VH so it would be a first anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Nothing stopping her visiting an apartment to show everyone it would be nice to see them as you say.

It's an absolute no no for any children to be on any cams. It's happened a couple times before and everyone went ballistic on here,

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

It's an absolute no no for any children to be on any cams. It's happened a couple times before and everyone went ballistic on here,

Perhaps more grown up kids yes but showing a baby ain't gonna hurt surely after all they all look the same at that age lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Perhaps more grown up kids yes but showing a baby ain't gonna hurt surely after all they all look the same at that age lol.

I wouldn't have a problem with it, Its been pretty amazing to watch Anna and Alex relationship change as time goes by, and to see them with the baby would be really sweet

• Like 4