Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't understand why VH have to overfill apartments when there are not enough bedrooms? Poor Em seems to be used as a stopgap filler for many apartments??

I think in the last two situations it wasn't expected to happen... because Em moving to the last house supposedly Rapunzel should be there that long... and this time all get precipitaded because of last occurences (like Nyusha moving suddenly to Anastasia house) and wasn't on the expected date of Anna&Alex leaving

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Pretty sure that will be temporary. Anna and Alex obviously won't be here much longer and allegedly Drew and Bree are leaving or moving somewhere else. Pretty sure Em and Sid will get one of the bedrooms pretty soon.

Oh no NOT Sid lol can't she find someone more useful and alive lol

• Like 1

It's going to suck seeing them go. They haven't been here a long time but they've done so much in the short time.

Em and Sid are desperately going to need a 2nd couple here living with them. They definitely won't be able to maintain an apartment by themselves.

• Like 1

One of the things I would love the most would be the chance to sit down with Anna and just listen to her tell me story after story after story.  You gotta know that she is probably the best story teller of them all. Just makes me smile to see her talking.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

One of the things I love the most would be the chance to sit down with Anna and just listen to her tell me story and story after story.  You gotta know that she is probably the best story teller of them all. Just makes me smile to see her talking.

Can't agree more. She will be an awesome mum :heart::heart:

• Like 1