Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

he is the winner :biggrin: (now the pic have the logo) 

untitled.jpg  0   63.39 kB

Edit : to mod who have deleted my previous post next time write the reason of deletion, thanks

I'm getting tired of having to repeat myself knowing that you know the rules as I give them almost every day on posts that do not follow them

3 hours ago, groomy said:

But orgy. For her, this is acceptable.

There was attempt to make an orgy. But Candy stopped. About Candy - she is not a very good person and perhaps earlier for her orgy were acceptable. Not now. They scandal on the topic - Dean touched Nyusha, we leave the apt, Nyusha or me. Etc.

4000.jpg

4001.jpg

4002.jpg

4003.jpg

Accompanying the timeline and beginning to find that all this attacks from Candy to Dean, has as "fop" job situations.

She always conflicts with him, after checking his cell phone or his laptop.
I think Dean neglects his responsibilities in this.

2 hours ago, broxman said:

Candy trying to rip Nyushas panties off in a fit of rage

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, nounou said:

What the fuck is this ? She didn't have the right to do that.

2 hours ago, broxman said:

She is a psycho, she is lucky Nyusha is a nice person and didn't get up and slap her.

Just for registration.
This was the first time we saw Candy have an attitude of this format.
She is not here baptized by all of us here as Candy with no definite reasons.

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Candy totally spoiled the whole party there...

look how things changed, a few weeks ago Dean would have be drawn through muck and mire, today it's Candy who's responsible for spoiling the party :biggrin:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Candy totally spoiled the whole party there...

Well, we do not know their relationship. Maybe they reformatted - into without the other girls. And her hysterics in this sense - valid. However, in this case, the rules of game must be announced.

I'm sure - if Candy and Dean declared couple and now no orgies. Nyusha would have pushed Dean away.

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just for registration.
This was the first time we saw Candy have an attitude of this format.
She is not here baptized by all of us here as Candy with no definite reasons.

Candy regularly made scandal. In an old apartment too.

That bad reaction could also be related to what happened and was talked in the hall... when she leaved for the first time.. 

The people here only want to watch sex.. but there at the other side of the cameras it's a little bit different.. specially when a lot of womens are involved and even more when some of them talks about the others and fuck the others guys on the back

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, we do not know their relationship. Maybe they reformatted - into without the other girls. And her hysterics in this sense - valid. However, in this case, the rules of game must be announced.

I'm sure - if Candy and Dean declared they loving couple and now no orgies. Nyusha would have pushed Dean away.

Candy regularly made scandal. In an old apartment too.

I do not remember Candy trying this specific (physical) attitude with anybody other than just with Dean.

Does anyone have an example other than that? Anna, Danna, Bree, Misty, Terry, Ana? I forgot someone (Aslhey did not know her and Terry I remember, not either.)

By word or comment interpretations, there really can not be manifested. This field is exclusively yours.