Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Now that the retard is awake, someone can tell me what will be done to him.?
Bree and Drew arrived just in time to get everything stuck there. It used to be Alex who was on this mission.

Agreed, does the responsibility of locking things in there become his?

Simply pathetic everything that is or is not happening.
Pretty promising for the Anna project and the Vh site this start of year. Disaster in almost almost all their apartments. Little have been saved today.:dodgy:

pathetic:angry:

Happy new year guys::)
l

Retard? FFS imagine calling the guy a retard, that's disgusting!

Usually I defend this apartment and Anna's project.
This time, however, there is no way.
It was the biggest waste of useless hours in expectations that already had in this project And of this I can really affirm.]]
Good thing it was the first day of the year and I hope it is the only one of the month and a long time that this will never happen again.

Disappointed in the extreme mainly because it was expected from the site Vh, already with a year of existence, that his first official turn in this condition would be at least memorable.

Even more disappointed that the project I believe the most (for a long time), was responsible for this disappointment and fall of the clouds.

I really hoped (when things started to look promising) that it would be a redemption of the great disaster that was the "private" party of the team, but today this one not only did not happen as it was able to overcome it
For that event it was still possible to have an excuse for tiredness, excessive drinks, etc.

This one, does not have any. Just lack of seriousness.

And being serious Anna!
It is past time for you to "seriously" align your staff, because it is really leaving and much to be desired.

pathetic
again .
:cry:

22 minutes ago, broxman said:

Retard? FFS imagine calling the guy a retard, that's disgusting!

I call him retarded, because the behavior you saw there is exactly that.

Even what happened a few days ago, when they painted and shaved half of the head. And it was not the first time they did something on this level.

Do you justify me as someone "lucid" or in your "perfect judgment" if you allow it?

And to register, I have a brother, mentally handicapped (partially) and in no way would he let anyone do that to him.:angry:

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I call him retarded, because the behavior you saw there is exactly that.

Even what happened a few days ago, when they painted and shaved half of the head. And it was not the first time they did something on this level.

Do you justify me as someone "lucid" or in your "perfect judgment" if you allow it?

And to register, I have a brother, mentally handicapped (partially) and in no way would he let anyone do that to him.:angry:

He's drunk...not retarded. Call him stupid for hanging out with people like that and letting it happen, but to call him retarded....no.

20 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Usually I defend this apartment and Anna's project.
This time, however, there is no way.
It was the biggest waste of useless hours in expectations that already had in this project And of this I can really affirm.]]
Good thing it was the first day of the year and I hope it is the only one of the month and a long time that this will never happen again.

Disappointed in the extreme mainly because it was expected from the site Vh, already with a year of existence, that his first official turn in this condition would be at least memorable.

Even more disappointed that the project I believe the most (for a long time), was responsible for this disappointment and fall of the clouds.

I really hoped (when things started to look promising) that it would be a redemption of the great disaster that was the "private" party of the team, but today this one not only did not happen as it was able to overcome it
For that event it was still possible to have an excuse for tiredness, excessive drinks, etc.

This one, does not have any. Just lack of seriousness.

And being serious Anna!
It is past time for you to "seriously" align your staff, because it is really leaving and much to be desired.

pathetic
again .
:cry:

Some people are never happy. :biggrin: There were loads of other apartments for you to spend your precious time on.:biggrin:

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Apparently never is here but i sure would like to know what really happened to stop Candy like that

sr71gn, Happy New Year:biggrin:

A very simple thing and that I have observed carefully in this apartment in particular.

Lack of respect, with her (Candy).
:dodgy:

10 minutes ago, broxman said:

Some people are never happy. :biggrin: There were loads of other apartments for you to spend your precious time on.:biggrin:

I spent my precious time with Edda:heart:, Carrie:biggrin:, Lisa::), Clara:dodgy:, Maria:biggrin: and even Misty (before she failed too):cool:

But my biggest expectations were here, mainly because Candy was not sleeping:biggrin: and was motivated (Lexy in the same spirit:biggrin:).

Unfortunately, they managed to get her to finally go to sleep.:cry:

Happy New Year:biggrin: