Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like candy, but she's not perfect for swing because she's very jealous.

she can do u gangbang with 10 men that I'm sure there will be no problem

and dean and the king he really can make the connection with the couples,

but your willingness to be with another woman may be the problem here,

he basically spent the night pushing candy to pete, with his aim in lexy

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

Specifically, where are questions?

In general - Candy is very bad relations any single girls at party. She is quarrelsome. Even when there are no occasions and single girls. And it was in the old apartment. Even before Misty appeared.

Today she is calm. Small quarrels. Basically, about Dean getting drunk, and about where to sleep.

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

Specifically, where are questions?

In general - Candy is very bad relations any single girls at party. She is quarrelsome. Even when there are no occasions and single girls. And it was in the old apartment. Even before Misty appeared.

Today she is calm. Small quarrels. Basically, about Dean getting drunk, and about where to sleep.

Specifically 18:19:56 in living room --and 8:22:56 in kitchen

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

It was obvious what Dean's intentions were pushing Pete to Candy so he could fuck Lexy---In the past Candy would have been pissed from the very start and not participated at all .She was going right along with the program throughout the entire night. She et Pete feel her up  every time they went out to the loggia----and then she  kissed  him numerous times through the night----

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Specifically 18:19:56 in living room --and 8:22:56 in kitchen

It`s?

8500.jpg

8501.jpg

The reason for small quarrel in the kitchen - this. Well, they have an uneasy relationship. She did not mind that Dean someone fucked - with her permission. However, Candy do not like - Dean deep kisses with other girl.

8502.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Bingo !! and surprisingly,candy was game for it.We all thought it could end up with a mouthwatering,cock draining 4some when they all seemed happy and kissing each other and suddenly candy snapped and not for the first time..:dodgy:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

It`s?

8500.jpg

8501.jpg

The reason for small quarrel in the kitchen - this. Well, they have an uneasy relationship. She did not mind that Dean someone fucked - with her permission. However, Candy do not like - Dean deep kisses with other girl.

8502.jpg

Actually it was 8:22:28 ----right after the four of them kissing----I think 8:23:07 was right after Dean went back into the living room and engaged in a very passionate kiss with Lexy---Yes and as i said Candy had been letting Pete feel her up every time they went outr to the loggia and kissed him numerous times throughout the night--Candy and Lexy also kissed several times-------actually this was the kiss I think she got upset about --but i guess that happened later--None of their earlier kisses were like this and in facdt Candy kissed Pete every bit as passionately as Dean was kissing Lexy---strange and makes no sense looking at the entire evening

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Bingo !! and surprisingly,candy was game for it.We all thought it could end up with a mouthwatering,cock draining 4some when they all seemed happy and kissing each other and suddenly candy snapped and not for the first time..:dodgy:

She just seems to turn at the flick of a switch...she's a strange one, one I would rather not see again. 

• Like 1