Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

Ahahahhaha thats some funny shit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yeah candy was dwn for sure then something suddenly happened... bree and drew was there and then she was all over drew..meanwhile lexy was still dwn for some play and was playing throughout the nite with dean but then it all fizzled out wen sleeping guy woke up and wouldnt leave them alone 😣😣

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

This happened when Dean&Candy---Pete&Lexy were all holding on to each other with the girls in panties and no bras --kind of dancing together and it appeared by previous actions between Candy&Pete--- Dean&Lexy they were all about to have sex with each other's partners---

Β 

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

At 18:19:56--all four holding each other with Candy kissing Pete and Lexy kissing Dean--in the living room

You have forgotten the main and that is the biggest differential factor of all other occasions.

Candy and Lexy kissing (read each other). More than once in the day and in various situations.:cool:
Candy usually does NOT have this kind of attitude and moves. Not even with Anna or Danna was this very frequent.

For my interpretation (without Russian understanding) this was the green light signal for any action between them.

And maybe (if no one else gets in the line to crash), still be.

We would have designed a complete quartet, as we have not much in this place. To be effective, since Mira has seen Anna. I am wrong ?:dodgy:

Misty obviously does not count.

And the question "where?" was more than pertinent, since there was a "living dead" on the sofa in the living room and Bree and Drew's bedroom, had left the "available" with the inopportune return of theirs.
Kitchen floor?
I do not think the tub would be effective for the four of us. Only if it was in another Ana's apartment. lol.::)

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Β 

You have forgotten the main and that is the biggest differential factor of all other occasions.

Candy and Lexy kissing (read each other). More than once in the day and in various situations.:cool:
Candy usually does NOT have this kind of attitude and moves. Not even with Anna or Danna was this very frequent.

For my interpretation (without Russian understanding) this was the green light signal for any action between them.

And maybe (if no one else gets in the line to crash), still be.

We would have designed a complete quartet, as we have not much in this place. To be effective, since Mira has seen Anna. I am wrong ?:dodgy:

Misty obviously does not count.

And the question "where?" was more than pertinent, since there was a "living dead" on the sofa in the living room and Bree and Drew's bedroom, had left the "available" with the inopportune return of theirs.
Kitchen floor?
I do not think the tub would be effective for the four of us. Only if it was in another Ana's apartment. lol.::)

Every single -interaction throughout the evening including Candy and Lexy kissing --pointed to a swapping of partners at some point-- Groomy said that Candy stopped everything because Dean had been to passionate when kissing Lexy---go figure that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Every single -interaction throughout the evening including Candy and Lexy kissing --pointed to a swapping of partners at some point-- Groomy said that Candy stopped everything because Dean had been to passionate when kissing Lexy---go figure that

So what was Candy thinking? Swapping partners without kissing??? Cmon get real, CandyΒ :dodgy:

As I said, I wasted my precious time keeping track of all the action on the line (and not timeline) from the point that Alex was still active in his dances.
So based on all the moves, I will, I will not, what broke everything already articulated there was the entrance of Bree and Drew on the board.
Especially because Bree kept talking (and a lot) to Lexy and Peter in the living room.

This is the exact moment, that the steps began to be given back and forth. No, stand firm. Forward .
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam19?timestamp=1514784408

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As I said, I wasted my precious time keeping track of all the action on the line (and not timeline) from the point that Alex was still active in his dances.
So based on all the moves, I will, I will not, what broke everything already articulated there was the entrance of Bree and Drew on the board.
Especially because Bree kept talking (and a lot) to Lexy and Peter in the living room.

This is the exact moment, that the steps began to be given back and forth. No, stand firm. Forward .
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam19?timestamp=1514784408

again the translation of sense failed. It was steps back (and to the sides).
And not steady steps forward.
You see, Drew, you get drunk and that's what got it all over there.
The sequence images at this point already say everything. Check it out if you want.
Β 

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

The night has clearly failed, but

were good indications, after yesterday be sure that lexy and pete can swing

and this can be interesting:shy:

They are no1 couple on VH for me now... I also like they never get totally wasted...

5 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

The night has clearly failed, but

were good indications, after yesterday be sure that lexy and pete can swing

and this can be interesting:shy:

Especially because they talked, and talked, and talked a lot about it.
The final sequence makes it clear that between them (which is the main one) nothing was scratched.
Maybe it was even about this that they both talked to Bree before.
Β 

Happy New Year, fasterboss
:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The final sequence makes it clear that between them (which is the main one) nothing was scratched.
Β 

thanks, happy new year to you::)

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Β 

The entrance of Drew and Bree was after the damage had been done --Candy was only using Drew as a distraction from the mess she created--and im sure she would have fucked Drew if he wasnt so wasted but then Dean would gladly fuck Bree

Just now, sr71gn said:

The entrance of Drew and Bree was after the damage had been done --Candy was only using Drew as a distraction from the mess she created--and im sure she would have fucked Drew if he wasnt so wasted but then Dean would gladly fuck Bree

Pretty sure Bree would have gone mad again. As swapping seems of the list for her lately...