Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

The entrance of Drew and Bree was after the damage had been done --Candy was only using Drew as a distraction from the mess she created--and im sure she would have fucked Drew if he wasnt so wasted but then Dean would gladly fuck Bree

But there was no harm( damage). Look at the kitchen line at 8:17. Candy and Lexy getting along.
08:24 Dean and Candy come to a consensus about anything.
08:26, we already had everything sent there between the 4.
08:27, ..... help !!!!:cry:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

But there was no harm( damage). Look at the kitchen line at 8:17. Candy and Lexy getting along.

8:17 was before Candy walked away from the group kissing-8:24 is when Dean went after her and tried to smooth out what ever was wrong--he had no luck --so i am not seeing what point you are making Bear

• Like 1

Just now, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam14?timestamp=1514783540

I disagree . This is exactly the Candy we had in their golden years.
:heart:And she's still there. She did not die

When did Candy ever get up and dance when everyone else was tearing up and having a good time--Look how she used to go to sleep right during an orgy at anna's old place

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I wrote in the kitchen. Candy did not like Dean kissing the girl too hot. She said "You want to fuck this girl - fuck, but do not kiss as with bride."

Drew in his universe. There's nothing to the situation. And there Candy rather - all well done. She helped Drew find bed and exclude other drunken adventures.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

8:17 was before Candy walked away from the group kissing-8:24 is when Dean went after her and tried to smooth out what ever was wrong--he had no luck --so i am not seeing what point you are making Bear

What I'm doing is pointing out that what I may have caught earlier, at 8:26 has already been bypassed by everyone there. See that Lexy along with Dean were beginning to clear the space.

If (and if) Drew and Bree did not return at that fateful moment, we were here now still generating posts and more epic posts between them.

Drew was completely drunk. The consequences are visible in this.
::)

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What I'm doing is pointing out that what I may have caught earlier, at 8:26 has already been bypassed by everyone there. See that Lexy along with Dean were beginning to clear the space.

If (and if) Drew and Bree did not return at that fateful moment, we were here now still generating posts and more epic posts between them.

Drew was completely drunk. The consequences are visible in this.
::)

Well in the past Candy always stays very cold for a long time after her blowups--She usually like this time crawls back into bed with him when he is out cold--When he wakes up she will try to fuck him as soon as he is coherent--After they argued in the kitche she wanted to know where here shorts were and she wacked him for not giving them to her right away

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Well in the past Candy always stays very cold for a long time after her blowups--She usually like this time crawls back into bed with him when he is out cold--When he wakes up she will try to fuck him as soon as he is coherent

Well!
What I want to see and this clash between these 4 effectively happen. Much has been designed for this throughout the night to result in ABSOLUTE ZERO.
Anna really has to act on it. And so did Alex.
:cool: