Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

31 minutes ago, broxman said:

He's drunk...not retarded. Call him stupid for hanging out with people like that and letting it happen, but to call him retarded....no.

Corrected and assimilated point of view: stupid then and without notion, because it took Dean to drive him into the kitchen so that Lexy and Peter could have more freedom.
By the way, see where he is now and under what conditions. .
:dodgy:https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam110

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I spent my precious time with Edda:heart:, Carrie:biggrin:, Lisa::), Clara:dodgy:, Maria:biggrin: and even Misty (before she failed too):cool:

But my biggest expectations were here, mainly because Candy was not sleeping:biggrin: and was motivated (Lexy in the same spirit:biggrin:).

Unfortunately, they managed to get her to finally go to sleep.:cry:

Happy New Year:biggrin:

Oh, I forgot to add to the use of my precious time, the online follow-up of Alan's return to his apartment, once he left Edda apartment, only coat, T-shirt, shoes, socks and underwear (without his pants). hehehehehe. .::)

As I said Candy's actions are a mystery . Candy always was very predictable . She seemed to always be at odds with Dean and she would always go to sleep . When she woke up she would usually fuck Deans brains out and whoever else he hooked her up to. This time she was a very enthusiastic participant even doing some serious flirtation with both another male and another female throughout the night. Why did she very abruptly walk away from the other three and stop everything cold? As I said hopefully groomy or someone else who speaks the language will go over timeline and tell all of us the reason behind her actions.

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

As I said Candy's actions are a mystery . Candy always was very predictable . She seemed to always be at odds with Dean and she would always go to sleep . When she woke up she would usually fuck Deans brains out and whoever else he hooked her up to. This time she was a very enthusiastic participant even doing some serious flirtation with both another male and another female throughout the night. Why did she very abruptly walk away from the other three and stop everything cold? As I said hopefully groomy or someone else who speaks the language will go over timeline and tell all of us the reason behind her actions.

And you justified with your observations why the high expectations for today there and the biggest disappointment at the beginning of the day (when she was finally defeated, went to sleep).

Few times have we seen Candy in this active spirit of today.

And I can only mourn the men and women who lost she there. Candy apparently would be really candy.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Yes I hope @groomy can solve this mystery. I wanna know too.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I hope @groomy can solve this mystery. I wanna know too.

Specifically, where are questions?

In general - Candy is very bad relations any single girls at party. She is quarrelsome. Even when there are no occasions and single girls. And it was in the old apartment. Even before Misty appeared.

Today she is calm. Small quarrels. Basically, about Dean getting drunk, and about where to sleep.

This happened when Dean&Candy---Pete&Lexy were all holding on to each other with the girls in panties and no bras --kind of dancing together and it appeared by previous actions between Candy&Pete--- Dean&Lexy they were all about to have sex with each other's partners---