Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Immagine Scutus, me agreeing with your remarks twice in twenty four hours, Dare I immagine it could be habbit forming.......:biggrin:

Don't hold your breath. I am sure I can...............Hmmmm..........y... your mirror seems to have a dual image.    :confused:

10 hours ago, Howard said:

You don't get my sense of humor.  Saying" "you can thank me now" in a relatively few of my many uploads is tongue in cheek. Those more observant figured out that catch phrase means it's a video you don't want to miss out on. And I have no doubt you've d/l the majority of videos I've posted as it seems you stalk my posts.  

But Scooter - if them there are fighting words,...I assume not go there. I find many of your posts mentally imbalanced &  disturbing (as I've stated several times in the past).

I got your sense of humour even if others didn't. But perhaps 'get it while it's hot!' would be just as provocative as 'you can thank me now', given how quickly things lose their currency these days on the various servers. That would satisfy those who like to take everything literally, if nothing else.

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Don't hold your breath. I am sure I can...............Hmmmm..........y... your mirror seems to have a dual image.    :confused:

:huh:  Another riddle? Thanks for remindind me why I ceased visiting this forum, it wasnt because of the 90% of reasonable and articulate articles you wrote, It was because of the 10% of pathetic unsubstansiated inuendo you chose to fire in my direction,which made sence to only you and no-one else. I had no intention of hanging around beyond today anyway, and certainly not to massage your already over inflated ego any longer than was neccessary.

You can now continue to preach your self righteous sermons to your desciples without further ado.

Any response will be for your own gratification, as I am now gone again.......Toodles!!

And now, Dear Friends, join unto me in the reading of Krasnoyarsk 1, 5, and 10 (formerly 9) in the Great Book of RLC:

"And lo, unto the world came a Goddess, and unto the Goddess came a small woodland creature of a black nature striped with white as to disguise his true intentions; smelling of perfume to disguise his own evil odor, and he sayeth unto the fluffy-tailed one, 'Halt, for this be my Goddess, this be my panty drawer in which I repose! Prepare to do battle!'

And sayeth the fluffy tailed one in response, 'Challenge accepted, for I cannot hide any longer in this pillow, it is the pillow of the evil beast that protects our goddess and smells not of the Divine juices of the Goddess, but of the beast.'

And lo, after a huge battle, the striped one and the fluffy-tailed one suddenly saw the shining light of the Goddess's eyes, and joined as brothers, and soon were joined from creatures around the world in mutual admiration of this Goddess; and begrudgingly accepted the power of the evil beast, for she loves it so, and they sayeth to one another, 'we might as well put up with the goddamn animal, for unto it is given that she loves it so.' "

And now, Dear Friends, join us tomorrow for our next worship service in honor of our Goddess, for which this thread seems to have been created.

(This spiritual message has been sponsored by CamCaps.net. Join today! It's only $20 USD a year. You'll be glad you did. Or something like that...Or else...)

• Like 2

@Foamy T. Squirrel and @Amy3she likes poems, so i invite her:heart:,and would be my pleasure to answer Krasnoyarsk in a poem ..Leora worthy a magical words as she a high value..

not all women ..
is Leora..!!
Not among women..
As Leora..!!
History woke up,
just For Leora..!!
may removing Juliet..!!
And will sitting Leora on the thron ..!!
Goddess of love,
will Dancing with you always..!!
oh Leora..!!
Men's about your feet fall..!!
No doubt they are spin,
around your temple..!!
Words turn in your description,
to perfume..!!
those Eyes became imprisoned,
with your charm, Leora..!!
The eyes of men's refuse to sleeping,
they hopes or dream at night,
in meeting with you..!!
those eyes envying clothes when , wearing by Leora..!!
Who's she Alice in Wonderland,
beside you?
You are all wonders..!!
oh Leora..!!
not shahrzad not queen elizabeth,
Your royal light shine everywhere..!!
Your fame"s has reached the limits of stars..!!
Oh Leora,You are all women's..!!
History for you Leora, just wake up ..!!

Signature;ooopel{Gift to the Qeen Leora}

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

And now, Dear Friends, join unto me in the reading of Krasnoyarsk 1, 5, and 10 (formerly 9) in the Great Book of RLC:

"And lo, unto the world came a Goddess, and unto the Goddess came a small woodland creature of a black nature striped with white as to disguise his true intentions; smelling of perfume to disguise his own evil odor, and he sayeth unto the fluffy-tailed one, 'Halt, for this be my Goddess, this be my panty drawer in which I repose! Prepare to do battle!'

And sayeth the fluffy tailed one in response, 'Challenge accepted, for I cannot hide any longer in this pillow, it is the pillow of the evil beast that protects our goddess and smells not of the Divine juices of the Goddess, but of the beast.'

And lo, after a huge battle, the striped one and the fluffy-tailed one suddenly saw the shining light of the Goddess's eyes, and joined as brothers, and soon were joined from creatures around the world in mutual admiration of this Goddess; and begrudgingly accepted the power of the evil beast, for she loves it so, and they sayeth to one another, 'we might as well put up with the goddamn animal, for unto it is given that she loves it so.' "

And now, Dear Friends, join us tomorrow for our next worship service in honor of our Goddess, for which this thread seems to have been created.

(This spiritual message has been sponsored by CamCaps.net. Join today! It's only $20 USD a year. You'll be glad you did. Or something like that...Or else...)

All hail the wonderful Goddess and may all fluffy tailed woodland creatures(except the fat orange cat)  join in unison and dance around the Goddess. 

• Like 1