Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I would like to finish what has started ... tomorrow I'm going on a trip and until Monday I will not see her again ... I think it is impossible to continue with the caresses .. I have faith that I continue .:angel::biggrin:

I think she is done for the night. Sweet dreams to The Goddess

1 hour ago, tFighterPilot said:

We've seen her pussy from every possible angle tonight. She seems to be fighting back against Chloe.

IMO, RLC headquarters gave many of the girls a "tutorial" on how best to attract viewership. Lately, many have been more of an exhibitionist then usual.

Hablais de una guerra sin sentido entre Leora y Chloe por ser "la reina" de RLC como si les importara lo mas mínimo...

No tienen paga extra por enseñar su cuerpo o por masturbarse, ni por ganar seguidores (¿para que sirven los seguidores? :huh:). Esto no es un concurso, ni tampoco hay premios. Ellos cobran lo mismo todos los meses teniendo sexo o no, que al fin y al cabo es la razón por la que entran en RLC, no para ver quien se masturba mas veces en un dia o quién tiene mejor culo. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

And once again I will point out to moaners that both of today's were best seen on Camera 1 and who else in RLC is that thoughtful :biggrin:.

there is nothing better than seeing her fingers working while she shows her awesome behind.

I truly have a face melt when she is on cam 1

3 hours ago, Alma_BigAss said:

Hablais de una guerra sin sentido entre Leora y Chloe por ser "la reina" de RLC como si les importara lo mas mínimo...

No tienen paga extra por enseñar su cuerpo o por masturbarse, ni por ganar seguidores (¿para que sirven los seguidores? :huh:). Esto no es un concurso, ni tampoco hay premios. Ellos cobran lo mismo todos los meses teniendo sexo o no, que al fin y al cabo es la razón por la que entran en RLC, no para ver quien se masturba mas veces en un dia o quién tiene mejor culo. 

Naturally I would bow to your knowledge regarding these postings Alma, but human nature being what it is, and with the greatest respect to your views, I would imagine that It does indeed matter to people like Leora who is regarded as  " Queen " on the forum, One of her best assets has always been her vanity, it's a vital part of who she is, and although it is not a competition and there are no prizes, there is always a persons pride, self esteem and vanity at stake. 

She has survived in this business for so long because in many people's minds she is the best, and she takes great pride in what she does ( and why shouldn't she ) and I would imagine that she is fully aware of people's feelings and thoughts regarding herself,indeed, it probably amuses her sometimes, and conversely infuriates her at other times. 

Like it or not, there will always be people's opinions encompassing all manner of subjects in life, and Leora is no exception, the views of the majority of people on this forum are not meant to be spiteful or antagonistic, but merely a subjective view.

I may be completely wrong, but this is my humble and honest opinion.

Peace! Have a good day Alma. 🙂 I always enjoy and respect your views.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Naturally I would bow to your knowledge regarding these postings Alma, but human nature being what it is, and with the greatest respect to your views, I would imagine that It does indeed matter to people like Leora who is regarded as  " Queen " on the forum, One of her best assets has always been her vanity, it's a vital part of who she is, and although it is not a competition and there are no prizes, there is always a persons pride, self esteem and vanity at stake. 

She has survived in this business for so long because in many people's minds she is the best, and she takes great pride in what she does ( and why shouldn't she ) and I would imagine that she is fully aware of people's feelings and thoughts regarding herself,indeed, it probably amuses her sometimes, and conversely infuriates her at other times. 

Like it or not, there will always be people's opinions encompassing all manner of subjects in life, and Leora is no exception, the views of the majority of people on this forum are not meant to be spiteful or antagonistic, but merely a subjective view.

I may be completely wrong, but this is my humble and honest opinion.

Peace! Have a good day Alma. 🙂 I always enjoy and respect your views.

Leora is also a reader of camcaps. We have seen her in the past make very angry comments about those who insist on defaming those she loves, especially about both Paul and her father. Many of us long timers have been privileged to watch and enjoy her sexual awakening. Its been a pleasant experience. I recall with true boner fondness her first time masturbating on camera. Love you Leora. Come to America!