Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, bfaith said:

Nina is getting thinner and thinner...or does it just seem to me?

Yes I think you are correct.  She is also developing Tan Lines, so probably a Gym and tanning session each day.  Maybe preparing for something, or just wanting to get fitter.  Either way how someone can look that gorgeous when she gets out of bed each morning is amazing. :heart::biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love the shoes - but was a little sad to see DE cut up her Nina's wedding dress.... of course it makes sense since it has no

meaning to her... she wasn't the one married. I can possibly see why Kira went to bed early and didn't really care for the cutting of Ninas dress.

Kira and Nina get along so much better when DE isn't there, in my opinion. I definitely see DE finds as many ways as she can to get close to touch Nina....  Not good

for a relationship. Nina loves attention (no shit right?) so of course she loves DE there. I can see the look on Kira's face when DE is with Nina... not good. Also - Kira

doesn't smoke - both Nina and DE smoke - another thing they love having in common. Tattoos as well. Hmmm ..The other day when Kira brought home food - they were

all so cuddly with her and then they ate - of course Kira sat back while Nina and DE sat next to each other.... hmm... Kira! Use your head! <3

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Franklyn said:

I love the shoes - but was a little sad to see DE cut up her Nina's wedding dress.... of course it makes sense since it has no

meaning to her... she wasn't the one married. I can possibly see why Kira went to bed early and didn't really care for the cutting of Ninas dress.

Kira and Nina get along so much better when DE isn't there, in my opinion. I definitely see DE finds as many ways as she can to get close to touch Nina....  Not good

for a relationship. Nina loves attention (no shit right?) so of course she loves DE there. I can see the look on Kira's face when DE is with Nina... not good. Also - Kira

doesn't smoke - both Nina and DE smoke - another thing they love having in common. Tattoos as well. Hmmm ..The other day when Kira brought home food - they were

all so cuddly with her and then they ate - of course Kira sat back while Nina and DE sat next to each other.... hmm... Kira! Use your head! <3

I do not agree with this. I see much more touch between Kira and DE than Nina and DE.

• Like 2