Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I have mix feeling about Dasha..seen her best side and her worst,and honestly think this right now it's the worst Dasha..Regard the beard dude,don't know who you're talking,if it's an bald dude he have girlfriend for long time,honestly the only dude I seen in cams that almost sure had something with her was Stan..that balcony was an paradise for them..well and right now the only Dasha we have it's..bate Dasha.

I never saw Stan, unfortunately but I read posts about him. The guy I'm speaking about, appeared recently at Sam place. They were 3 men, him, Sam and another one with white shirt, black tie and black trousers too.

Just now, novidades said:

I never saw Stan, unfortunately but I read posts about him. The guy I'm speaking about, appeared recently at Sam place. They were 3 men, him, Sam and another one with white shirt, black tie and black trousers too.

If the beard dude you're talking it's an tall,skin,bald dude,that one have girlfriend for long time,but so as Stan had...so who knows what happened or not,specialy in that infamous balcony.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If the beard dude you're talking it's an tall,skin,bald dude,that one have girlfriend for long time,but so as Stan had...so who knows what happened or not,specialy in that infamous balcony.

Yes, is that one. I suppose that Dasha problem is Money. It seems that she can't do anything except to be a RLC tenant. Perhaps she received some Money for Eva and Sam invitation but now is gone. As she helped Masha & Sasha some years ago, now they are paying. If she can only be 90 days in Italy and as she arrived in the beginning of December, she must return home in the beginning of March.

5 minutes ago, novidades said:

Yes, is that one. I suppose that Dasha problem is Money. It seems that she can't do anything except to be a RLC tenant. Perhaps she received some Money for Eva and Sam invitation but now is gone. As she helped Masha & Sasha some years ago, now they are paying. If she can only be 90 days in Italy and as she arrived in the beginning of December, she must return home in the beginning of March.

Probrably their tease will culminate in that time(around march).