Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

She is horny and tried for quite some time to get Sam to pay sttention to her, but he was too busy playing on line Chess. I'm thinking more and more this marriage won't last. He is a dud when compared to her. He was gone 5 days and has shown her very little attention.

I can't help but wonder if Eva has sex outside the apartment. I noticed today when she was putting her robe and slippers in the washing machine she has scratches on her left butt cheek. I'm pretty sure Sam didn't put them there as he has hardly touched her since coming home. He is off somehow.

3 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

I can't help but wonder if Eva has sex outside the apartment.

If she is fucking another guy, I hope she does it in the apartment at some point. Otherwise I couldn't care less. I like the couple but their sex is way too painfully boring for me personally.

On 4/25/2018 at 12:15 PM, adamneve said:

CC  can we have some colour on the emojis please....??

Actually, they are all cartoons, and they are in color. Myself, I dislike that the squirrel emoticon is actually listed as a fricking chipmonk. (A useless rodent. Squirrels rule.)🐿️

But we do have something to express our love of Eva finally.😍😘😛💋❣️💘🍸:heart:⬆️👙⬆️, and my favorite for all other occasions -- the snarky shit-eating grin -- 😀

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1