Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

On 4/29/2018 at 4:36 PM, Donzi said:

After watching an amazing cap I have to say that Eva looks to be in love with Baldy. I don't know if there was something going on between them before this outside the apartment but she is very much into him. 

Sam screwed up badly letting him anywhere near her pussy. He's got a problem...

After they hadsec right before they left Sam put some very sad music on. Maybe it's a reflection of his feelings. 

Did you just copy and paste that from one of your posts in the M, D & S thread and change the names?

I'm sure they discussed it at length before going through with it. They'll be fine, despite the paranoia going on in your head. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Did you just copy and paste that from one of your posts in the M, D & S thread and change the names?... They'll be fine, despite the paranoia going on in your head.

I was going to bring that up but I decided to leave it alone. Glad someone did though.

14 hours ago, BobBuilder12345 said:

The complaining, speculation, analysis, arguing, etc that seems to fill threads here. Pictures and videos seem to be a rare thing these days.

Gotcha. The pics & vids do seem to have slowed down a bit. If you
join as a Premium Member, which I highly recommend, you'll have
access to the Attachments Center. Here, you'll find 58,640 pics, GIFs
and videos that get posted using the CC servers. And that number
grows every hour. Great resource! Have fun and welcome to the fold.

On 4/29/2018 at 5:39 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I read from this: Sam is not willing to defend his territory, and is willing to relinquish his interests of her to other men, or even other females. She could read this as him no longer paying enough attention to her with the exclusivity that she would normally demand. Women want their man to be strong, and to pay attention to them. They love a protector. They want exclusivity.

At this point, according to what I see in their situation, they are 

Sam never really went to bed, worried about what Eva is doing? He treated her pretty badly when he wasn't having sex with her since the 3 some

4 hours ago, Donzi said:

Sam never really went to bed, worried about what Eva is doing? He treated bert pretty badly when he wasn't having sex with gest since the 3s ome

Sometimes sharing your Partner does not always have a positive outcome.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Sometimes sharing your Partner does not always have a positive outcome.

This is true... I hope they can work it out but now Sam will have to wonder every time he leaves for business is his friend screwing his wife and that can't be good...

• Upvote 1