Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

59 minutes ago, happyone said:

The brunette who appears to be pregnant is back in kitchen,

She would have to be showing a hole lot more before I would be saying she looks pregnant , especially since she got so drunk she fell over last night😀

2 minutes ago, jimbob87 said:

She would have to be showing a hole lot more before I would be saying she looks pregnant , especially since she got so drunk she fell over last night😀

did you see her naked in the shower?

1 hour ago, happyone said:

did you see her naked in the shower?

I agree, I thought she was pregnant as well when I saw her in the shower. I hope not considering how drunk she got last night. But it definitely looked like a preggers belly, not an overweight belly.

Btw...guest mole sex under the covers in the living room now.

Sam, the selfish bastard he is, is being a prick again this morning to Eva because last night or I should say the morning around 5am he wanted some pussy, but Eva was too tired and so she turned him down. He got pissed and got up abruptly from the bed and went and took a bath. Really do not like this guy. It's his way or he gets pissed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Is Sam fucking the girl that has been wearing the skirt? The one people thinks is pregnant? I just saw her kissing Sam trying to get him active again. They were on the futon.

I didn't see but yesterday she was very interested in Sam. Was she drunken?

Now I see two girls in the balcony but I can't understand who they are.

38 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Is Sam fucking the girl that has been wearing the skirt? The one people thinks is pregnant? I just saw her kissing Sam trying to get him active again. They were on the futon.

No. She is another girl. I think they are leaving. He put two bottles inside a bag. The pregnant girl is sleeping in the couch in the LR.

Can someone explain me: One girl is in Eva bed. Eva? Maybe but I can't recognize. The girl who left with Sam talked with this girl in the Balcony. How is possible that Sam kissed the girl and left the house with her? Open relationship?