Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

20 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva off to bed again with her third attempt in 4 hours to fall asleep. She was typing as usual on her phone and finally a while ago with the blinders on she got a message (heard a beep beep) she took the blinders off, looked at message, got a huge and lengthy smile on her face and typed something. Then got up, put on the pants she has on now and ate something and now back to bed. She got the message at 04:50. Me thinks she may have lined up a date to get fucked as Sam is sure not taking care of her. Remains to be seen whether it is in or out of the apartment.

The amount of fantasy and assumptions is amazing here.

• Like 6

On 5/14/2018 at 4:32 PM, kris66 said:

The amount of fantasy and assumptions is amazing here.

That's the sign that Eva is an extremely attractive woman who commands attention. This is how women work to beguile a man's sanity so that she can control them.

Too bad it doesn't work on Sam. But it works on us...

30 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That's the sign that Eva is an extremely attractive woman who commands attention. This is how women work to beguile a man's sanity so that she can control them.

Too bad it doesn't work on Sam. But it works on us...

It only work on weak men who got no life

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This is how women work to beguile a man's sanity so that she can control them.

Too bad it doesn't work on Sam.

1. Why do you think a woman controlling a guy is a good thing? Only weak men allow themselves to be "controlled," and no one (neither man nor woman) should be "controlled" in the relationship.

2. Define control.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

1. Why do you think a woman controlling a guy is a good thing? Only weak men allow themselves to be "controlled," and no one (neither man nor woman) should be "controlled" in the relationship.

2. Define control.

1) I don't think it's necessarily a good thing. I just think its part of a balancing act between sexes, if done correctly.

2) Control in this situation is a matter of working with someone without relinquishing one's individuality.

Does anyone know what is up with Eva's pussy? They have only had intercourse once or twice in the last 9 days and none the past three days. I noticed her looking at her pussy a few times in recent days.

Also, she isn't bathing nearly as often as she has since arriving. She usually takes a bath every day. Now its a shower every other day.