Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Impressionnant,   peut etre une chute à moto  ou velo  ....

Vue comme elle est habillé je dirais plus vélo, ou peut être même roller vue les protections qu'elle a pour genoux, coudes, poignets

• Like 1

We are witnessing real life, which is reassuring compared to some apartments. And adversity has brought them closer too.

Much worse than we realised initially, her injuries, but nothing broken probably, so lucky to escape with cuts and bruises and a possible finger fracture.

It does mean there's more to talk about than just the usual conjecture about misalliances and potential dalliances.

These two seem stable enough.

• Like 1

They occasionally go roller skating and skate boarding. I saw them leave at 0730 yesterday to go roller skating. I know it was roller skating because when they returned Sam had to tighten the roller on one of Eva's skates.

She may have taken a tumble. This morning she slso dressed like they were going again, but I had to go to bed so did not see if they took their skates.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

They occasionally go roller skating and skate boarding. I saw them leave at 0730 yesterday to go roller skating. I know it was roller skating because when they returned Sam had to tighten the roller on one of Eva's skates.

She may have taken a tumble. This morning she slso dressed like they were going again, but I had to go to bed so did not see if they took their skates.

this morning too 

• Like 1