Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

I see she also has a bandage on her right shoulder.  Looks like blood near the wound....or maybe iodine?

That was the first thing Sam took care of for her when she got injured. Later she went for more professional attention and the bandage Sam put on was replaced with a more surgically suitable one. After that the other wounds were attended to, which at the time at home didn't look so bad, but obviously the surgery disagreed!

8 minutes ago, Baer said:

Eva is sleeping in bed, Sam in the living room! Not good, right?

From all of us here a CamCaps. Welcome to our insanity and little ole' place on the internet. We hope you stick around and join in all the fun. Please don't hesitate to ask the Staff questions, and by all means post away with this bunch of RLC lovers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome Baer...It might have something to do with her injuries and she want some space...

I'm sure it's better for Eva to sleep alone at this time, to protect her wounds against accidental knocks from Sam etc. 

These two seem to be getting on just fine at the moment. 

On 5/23/2018 at 6:35 AM, bubbleobillo said:

That was the first thing Sam took care of for her when she got injured. Later she went for more professional attention and the bandage Sam put on was replaced with a more surgically suitable one. After that the other wounds were attended to, which at the time at home didn't look so bad, but obviously the surgery disagreed!

o0cnjl.png245exqw.png

• Like 2

Her injuries have to hurt like hell so no wonder she is taking pain killers and sleeping a lot.  She (and we) are very lucky that she somehow managed not to hurt her head (maybe she had a helmet on).  It is a shame she can't put up a little sign/board to tell us how she did it.....

I can't see her in the flat at the moment.  Perhaps she has gone for another medical appointment.