Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 hours ago, novidades said:

No. She is another girl. I think they are leaving. He put two bottles inside a bag. The pregnant girl is sleeping in the couch in the LR.

3 hours ago, novidades said:

Can someone explain me: One girl is in Eva bed. Eva? Maybe but I can't recognize. The girl who left with Sam talked with this girl in the Balcony. How is possible that Sam kissed the girl and left the house with her? Open relationship?

he isn't Sam but a guy  guest because Sam wasn't in the apartment at this moment

36 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nothing went on. Just music and drinking. Eva and Sam fell asleep around 07:00 their time.

We did get 2 nice showers from the female guests. The first one stayed back to the cameras then realized she didn’t have a towel. She had a nice body.

27 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

We did get 2 nice showers from the female guests. The first one stayed back to the cameras then realized she didn’t have a towel. She had a nice body.

Very true. I thought the girl with the very nice body and her boyfriend were going to have sex on the futon as they were making out, but I think there was just too much traffic to the Balcony to smoke so they stopped.  I also think Sam and Eva tried to talk the other girl, who slept in the same bed with them, into having sex with them, but she declined. The last part is speculation based upon seeing that Eva wanted some sex. Eva hasn't had sex in the apartment since like Wednesday.

59 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Very true. I thought the girl with the very nice body and her boyfriend were going to have sex on the futon as they were making out, but I think there was just too much traffic to the Balcony to smoke so they stopped.  I also think Sam and Eva tried to talk the other girl, who slept in the same bed with them, into having sex with them, but she declined. The last part is speculation based upon seeing that Eva wanted some sex. Eva hasn't had sex in the apartment since like Wednesday.

an excellent example of coitus interruptus 🙃

• Like 1

Sam, your beautiful wife wants to get fucked. She has not been fucked, at least in the apartment, since Wednesday. And the disappointment on her face 15 minutes ago was telling. Have some fun with her, make sure she cums and, if possible, more than once.

Eva off to bed again with her third attempt in 4 hours to fall asleep. She was typing as usual on her phone and finally a while ago with the blinders on she got a message (heard a beep beep) she took the blinders off, looked at message, got a huge and lengthy smile on her face and typed something. Then got up, put on the pants she has on now and ate something and now back to bed. She got the message at 04:50. Me thinks she may have lined up a date to get fucked as Sam is sure not taking care of her. Remains to be seen whether it is in or out of the apartment.

Eva putting on her CFM bra. Appears to have a bit of a head cold. They are headed out to have some fun, maybe pick up a friend or two for more fun later. Its 21:10. Although I am not sure she has bathed in 4 or 5 days. Doesn't seem possible. Has anyone seen her bathe?