Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 hours ago, thomas979 said:

wonder if rlc is having trouble finding new couple seems like mira and kai have been there forever

Mira & Kai arrived December 16th.  Not quite at 90 Days yet but they are getting close. 

Maybe when they return to Russia RLC will give them Stesha & Marco's place that was recently Vacated.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Mira & Kai arrived December 16th.  Not quite at 90 Days yet but they are getting close. 

Maybe when they return to Russia RLC will give them Stesha & Marco's place that was recently Vacated.

I have nothing against Mira and Kai but I do not hope
I want this apartment to come back but with new people if possible :angel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have nothing against Mira and Kai but I do not hope
I want this apartment to come back but with new people if possible :angel:

RLC will likely have another Apartment set up in St. Petersburg for them then they can interact with Nelly & Bogdan and a few other Tenants from that area. I don't think Stesha & Marco was in St. Petersburg even though they were in the same Time Zone.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC will likely have another Apartment set up in St. Petersburg for them then they can interact with Nelly & Bogdan and a few other Tenants from that area. I don't think Stesha & Marco was in St. Petersburg even though they were in the same Time Zone.

same city :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 3/3/2018 at 4:48 AM, oscaraus said:

I have to say that I think Mira has the best set of Tits on RLC plus she is overall great to look at.

I agree. Mira's face shows that she's a fun gal, and she has a great smile. I personally like fun women with fun personalities; it's sexier than a Barbie doll.That gives her 10 points with me.

I hope Mira sticks around.

• Like 2

Whelp, they're listed as couples on vacation. Maybe they actually live in Siberia and want to come out of the cold. (:dodgy:)

St. Pete's is too damn cold for me, but other than the weather, it's a hot town for culture and party life -- tiny villages in Siberia probably lack such amenities.

Personally, I kinda how they can work out something with RLC and stick around for a while.

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Whelp, they're listed as couples on vacation. Maybe they actually live in Siberia and want to come out of the cold. (:dodgy:)

St. Pete's is too damn cold for me, but other than the weather, it's a hot town for culture and party life -- tiny villages in Siberia probably lack such amenities.

Personally, I kinda how they can work out something with RLC and stick around for a while.

Well Foamy, if you like warm weather, it's time you move to MIAMI, FLORIDA 

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Well Foamy, if you like warm weather, it's time you move to MIAMI, FLORIDA 

It snows there. It suffers from hurricanes. And alligators that like to eat squirrels. But that is Off-Topic. I promise to ban myself tomorrow. :biggrin:

28 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It snows there. It suffers from hurricanes. And alligators that like to eat squirrels. But that is Off-Topic. I promise to ban myself tomorrow. :biggrin:

Hurricanes & Alligators yes, but it doesn't snow in MIAMI