Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

9 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

We go by what time it is for the apt. we are referring to. Not what time you looked out the window.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You go by what you want and I'll go by what I want. I never was much of a crowd follower.Like to think for myself.Besides,with Kami day is night and night is day.:cool:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Truthfully,all the RLC tenants are freeloaders.RLC provides a free apartment and possibly food money and pay for all of them.

Um no...the others signed a contract and provide RLC with whatever RLC put into it.  She signed nothing and just messes up the chemistry in the place every time she drops in, which is weekly.

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Um no...the others signed a contract and provide RLC with whatever RLC put into it.  She signed nothing and just messes up the chemistry in the place every time she drops in, which is weekly.

From what I've seen,Katya pretty much behaves just like the other girls in the apartment.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2018 at 4:40 AM, Ridgerunner said:

Anyone see what Kami did to her foot?Earlier today it was fine,and then I saw her in the kitchen wrapping it,but I did not see how she injured it.

Yes, she was walking into the living room talking to Kaley and she appeared to get a splinter into the sole of her foot.  It immediately became a concern but Kaley couldn't see anything.  She limped back into the kitchen and appeared to try to remove what ever it was although it may have been a very small cut.  She wrapped a cloth around it and limped or hopped around for the rest of the day.

5 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Yes, she was walking into the living room talking to Kaley and she appeared to get a splinter into the sole of her foot.  It immediately became a concern but Kaley couldn't see anything.  She limped back into the kitchen and appeared to try to remove what ever it was although it may have been a very small cut.  She wrapped a cloth around it and limped or hopped around for the rest of the day.

Thanks for info.