Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

there's definitely something wrong with me, I love Kaley, but when a beautiful thing becomes like a job, I'm bored, all the holy evenings, always the same thing, it's like Monica, after seeing her masturbate fifty times, I'm very bored

I feel exactly the same way with Monica

On 14/3/2018 at 8:14 AM, Ridgerunner said:

I watched the video of Kami and "California Dude" having sex,and had the same feeling about it as when I saw them in real time.The sex appeared very mechanical with a lack of emotional attachment between the two.Just like you would expect from two strangers who are just banging each other.I actually enjoyed the playful,sensual foreplay session between Kami and the ex-bf from her hometown more,even though they never actually had sex.There was a real loving,emotional connection between the two of them. 

I wasnt here at the time so sorry for asking but was she with this guy in the apartment / room she is in now ? Would have loved to see that.

9 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

My guess is Cancun  Mexico, for Spring Break. They talked a lot of Mexico these days... Kaley just said to Katia, they will stop in Paris and Boston.

Maybe Kami can find another "Mr.Perfect" in Cancun and feel like she lost her virginity for the fifth time.:angel:

We complain about the lack of sex in this apartment.But if you stop and think about it,for the period of Feb.,2016 thru March,2018 Kami,Kristy and Kaley have had sex on camera with more guys than 95% of the other women on RLC. The problem with K,K,& K is that the relationships with their lovers don't last very long.

Since Feb.,2016 Kami has had two  relationships(Dima & Egor) that I think she believed would be long lasting and probably result in marriage.In addition to those sexual encounters,Kami had what I consider to be casual sex with a stranger in Thailand,with a guy from  the UK(Ben) who she met in Turkey,a stranger from California who she met in a Moscow bar,and she tried to have sex with an ex-bf from her hometown. I'm beginning to believe that Kami will only have casual sex with guys who do not live in Moscow in order to maintain her "good girl" reputation in Moscow. I think the ex-bf from her hometown lives in Moscow,but Kami knows that he loves her and still wanted to marry her,so I don't think he would brag to his friends about having sex with her.

Il y a 8 heures, Ridgerunner a dit :

On se plaint du manque de sexe dans ce apartment.But si vous arrêtez et pensez à ce sujet, pour la période de février 2016 à Mars 2018 Kami, Kristy et Kaley ont eu des relations sexuelles devant la caméra avec plus de gars que 95% de la d'autres femmes sur RLC. Le problème avec K, K, K & est que les relations avec leurs amants ne durent pas très longtemps.

hello to all, hello RIDGERUNNER I'm not used to intervene on this thread but today your post surprised me, and I have some questions of what apartment do you speak? , 95% where does this number come from? you speak over a period of two years no other apartments are in this configuration except R2 (Angie, Glasha, Sonya) if I compare these two apartments on a given time + the contribution of guys R2 is largely ahead. same for sex the three girls sucked a guy, none with 3K. Always with R2 two girls out of 3 fucked without blankets. But as I am objective I preferred the fuck with Kamila and especially the second guy I do not remember his name the only one who made wet and cum until orgasm Kamila..:heart:.... my post is not an attack on you and we all have our favorites. me it's Kamila I'm talking about R2 & 3K only, my favorite girl on any RLC is Karol...:heart:...:heart:

Whole maintenance day for Kami before leaving. Beauty parlor for nails, eyebrows and hair, and now the waxing. She apologized to the working girl for being on her period.

I think a russian bomb is going to fall on the heads of  springbreakers on sunday, much better then any deadly gas...