Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

I watched the video of Kami and "California Dude" having sex,and had the same feeling about it as when I saw them in real time.The sex appeared very mechanical with a lack of emotional attachment between the two.Just like you would expect from two strangers who are just banging each other.I actually enjoyed the playful,sensual foreplay session between Kami and the ex-bf from her hometown more,even though they never actually had sex.There was a real loving,emotional connection between the two of them. 

20 hours ago, Noldus said:

Take your time Kami,,,,,

KAMI 2.1 ::)I look forward to the next upgrade as last night she was the most active exhibitionist she has been since Barcelona, and the night she ground the her tight little butt in the blanket driving us all mad.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trip for sure.She just started packing her suitcase.

My guess is Cancun  Mexico, for Spring Break. They talked a lot of Mexico these days... Kaley just said to Katia, they will stop in Paris and Boston.

13 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

My guess is Cancun  Mexico, for Spring Break. They talked a lot of Mexico these days... Kaley just said to Katia, they will stop in Paris and Boston.

Thx for info, you understand russian? Also who is Katia? The blond girl who was there visiting?

there's definitely something wrong with me, I love Kaley, but when a beautiful thing becomes like a job, I'm bored, all the holy evenings, always the same thing, it's like Monica, after seeing her masturbate fifty times, I'm very bored