Em, Nyusha

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Honestly regard Em..didn't the managers watch her when she was an guest in the other place?She basicaly sleeped for ages and not very interesting to fallow,but somehow they tought she deserved an place as an resident,

Em fooled everyone when she stayed with Lisa. When she cheated on Sid those times when he was away, everybody was glued to the screen waiting for her to do it again and everybody ignored the fact that she slept all the time because we were waiting for her to fuck Logan. But then Sid found out and vowed never to do it again. And even now in this new apartment she does the same thing she did when she was with Lisa but without the excitement of waiting for her to fuck another guy, and while being in a boring relationship with Sid. I'm not sure whose "fault" it is but the bottom line is neither of them are interesting right now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

rapunzel finally showers!

Capture_2018_01_18_14_18_00_534.png

Capture_2018_01_18_14_19_29_439.png

Capture_2018_01_18_14_19_30_613.png

Capture_2018_01_18_14_19_31_837.png

Capture_2018_01_18_14_19_32_893.png

Capture_2018_01_18_14_20_32_953.png

Capture_2018_01_18_14_20_36_143.png

Capture_2018_01_18_14_20_37_293.png

Capture_2018_01_18_14_20_43_267.png

We shall have  blue moon this month; by G*d golfer that is a rare cap! One can only admire your diligent patience or :wink: was it pure happenstance? I cannot and do not believe it was "pressure of slackness" that enabled you to catch this rare event - you'll make a wildlife photographer yet with your patience. Hats off to the great capper!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I'm just curious. Does anyone know what brand laptop that is? I enlarged the logo on the
back of the screen and I'm not familiar with it. Thanks.

I think it's a MSI

But Asus also have a line like that (red colors) .. The ROG (Republic of Gamers) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I think it's a MSI

But Asus also have a line like that (red colors) .. The ROG (Republic of Gamers) 

I'm positive you're right. I have two ASUS ROGs and their keyboards don't light up that
brightly. Plus, when you said MSI, I looked up their logo and it's a match.

msi-gs60-ghost-pro-lid-logo.jpg   compared to    snapshot34.jpg.3537d517b5095929590e1a2c8729cc3b.jpg

Mods: I know this picture (on the right) doesn't contain the VH logo, but it also doesn't contain
any VH tenants or anything remotely resembling a VH apt, so I thought it might be exempt from
the rule.

If that is not the case, let me know and I'll remove it.

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

I'm positive you're right. I have two ASUS ROGs and their keyboards don't light up that
brightly. Plus, when you said MSI, I looked up their logo and it's a match.

msi-gs60-ghost-pro-lid-logo.jpg   compared to    snapshot34.jpg.3537d517b5095929590e1a2c8729cc3b.jpg

Mods: I know this picture (on the right) doesn't contain the VH logo, but it also doesn't contain
any VH tenants or anything remotely resembling a VH apt, so I thought it might be exempt from
the rule.

My ROG also don't light like that, but i don't know if it could be equal to all ROG's (they have so many different models)

Pete also had a "red" laptop but don't know if was a Asus ROG or also a MSI 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

the rule.

I own several ASUS products, and they have served me well. If the discussion gets too technical, move it over to the Technical thread in General Discussion. I like that thread and tech stuff, wish more people would visit it.

Until something fun happens in this apartment, your friendly squirrel buddy has no problems with such posting, and such a post is merely an informative embellishment upon information about certain possessions seen in the apartments. It is as relevant as the phone number on a Russian pizza box (That's "big time" here at CC). I'll let you know if we get a DMCA complaint about it; I doubt it.

Cool. No probs here. Not with me.

• Like 1