Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

6 minutes ago, nack said:

@groomy have you seen the new couple Catherine and John ? Are they wild too or just plain couple ?

they aren't Russian, so i don't think groomy can help you with them :biggrin:

but according to others, yes they are a real couple even if they come from chaturbate 

22 hours ago, groomy said:

If Em would have  boyfriend Isaac - Em would have do more, but not the fact that like Ella. But for sure - there would be more activity, experiments, guests and different partners than Em have now

Can you please answer my question? How do you know this? Has Em discussed this with other people?

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Can you please answer my question? How do you know this? Has Em discussed this with other people?

Overall impression against the background communication and relationships. Not exactly a conversation. This is behavior. And some - conviction/withdrawal, when Em something that does not like Sid. And when Em and Sid quarreled - Em immediately did much more (the same that guy Logan). When she is without Sid - or knows that Sid does not look = she is more free, open and sociable.

Even in the Jacuzzi. They spoke quite frankly. About sex, guys, etc.

It was like - Em and Sid = shy, cold and cramped. Sid stayed in the bedroom - Em with Misty and Nyu = quite open and hot girl talking. Em and Sid are again in the same room - again cold, cramped and shy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Overall impression against the background communication and relationships. Not exactly a conversation. This is behavior. And some - conviction/withdrawal, when Em something that does not like Sid. And when Em and Sid quarreled - Em immediately did much more (the same that guy Logan). When she is without Sid - or knows that Sid does not look = she is more free, open and sociable.

Ok thank you. I have the same feeling about her as well.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Ask them in topic. They are registered in forum. I do not know Portuguese.:confused:

I don't like communicating with tenants.I thought they were russian.It's hard to keep up with VH these days.