Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Honestly I didn't enjoy mostly of the threesome,orgies of this house,feel so emotionless and "empty",but one thing for sure this brunet girl guest it's Totaly stunning,great body and pretty face.

I'm a little uncomfortable watching her, she looks underage to me, under 18 I mean. 

it seems to me that we need a new site where everyone::) wears clothes all of the time & never has any sex at all. heaven forbid that we see something happen that is not between people that are so in love that the passion flows like a raging river. it's fortunate that all of us have such gr8 relationships that we are never a little under the weather or not totally involved at every second taking in the total joy of life with our emotions on fire like we expect everyone on this site to show! it's supposed to be real life so maybe they are showing their feelings a bit differently from what we want? but if it's what we want then it is a performance & we won't be happy with that either. we should all be thankful that we are watching a site with a lot of good looking people sharing there most intimate moments. it wasn't long ago that there was no such thing as a voyeur site so i suggest we sit back & enjoy the show, real or fake, or find another activity!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it seems to me that we need a new site where everyone::) wears clothes all of the time & never has any sex at all. heaven forbid that we see something happen that is not between people that are so in love that the passion flows like a raging river. it's fortunate that all of us have such gr8 relationships that we are never a little under the weather or not totally involved at every second taking in the total joy of life with our emotions on fire like we expect everyone on this site to show! it's supposed to be real life so maybe they are showing their feelings a bit differently from what we want? but if it's what we want then it is a performance & we won't be happy with that either. we should all be thankful that we are watching a site with a lot of good looking people sharing there most intimate moments. it wasn't long ago that there was no such thing as a voyeur site so i suggest we sit back & enjoy the show, real or fake, or find another activity!

x20000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1