Maria & Mari

Hopeful VH it's watching the same as most of us and won't let them to do again..in an near future close this house and reopen for the 4,5time in another place.Obvious Maria will behave the same way in any place.

I reckon the scene in the living room is on a video recording loop as i have been getting the same repeated actions for past few hours???.....very strange.

She has been putting that bandage on his finger for hours now lol

If it is it has certainly hit a new low here.

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just looked in, television is on but no human life around. Absolute load of bollocks.

Usualy when they have visits they close the bedroom door,that way the only glimpse we have of that hall it's gone,exterday they were in that zone for some good time..you could see the shadows in the door and them moving an little,never seen so much needed for hidding from cams than Maria gang.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Usualy when they have visits they close the bedroom door,that way the only glimpse we have of that hall it's gone,exterday they were in that zone for some good time..you could see the shadows in the door and them moving an little,never seen so much needed for hidding from cams than Maria gang.

the need to even check this apt has basically vanished. they just aren't here, hide, or do nothing! what a combination!:huh:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

the need to even check this apt has basically vanished. they just aren't here, hide, or do nothing! what a combination!:huh:

Totaly golfer,westerday i checked the place maybe three,four times and only in one of those times someone were in cams.Someone sayed(and with reason)that they aren't slaves and don't have to be always in house and in cams,the thing is..a lot of the times nobody it's on cams..they are still in the house..usualy in that dam hall.Very similar beyavour(regard hidding cams)to t Nothing's.

• Like 2