Maria & Mari

4 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

whre r all ?

•  

I changed to this place one or other time a day and maybe 70,80% of the time i see lights on,tv on,but no one in any of the cams of house(maybe i have really bad luck and my time it's always the worst),just like in their prior house this makes people just stop changing to watch their place with time.

This apartment is getting to be the biggest joke of the year they don't even sleep there now.

Suppose they are out getting fucked lol whilst we are completely being taken for a ride here. grrrrrr

Even the television is not on how unthoughtful is that :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

This apartment is getting to be the biggest joke of the year they don't even sleep there now.

Suppose they are out getting fucked lol whilst we are completely being taken for a ride here.

When they first moved into the apartment, Maria Leila and Freddy were here partying into the late hours while Mari was away and it was said by one of them that Mari was working. I assumed Mari had some kind of overnight job I didn't expect to see her during these hours. But now Maria spends a lot of nights out as well so now I have no idea. I was totally into the apartment when they first relaunched but now it's gotten to the point where sometimes I forget about it.

• Like 1