Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

According to some of  the latest polls I've seen,right now one of the most popular people with Republican voters is Brett Kavanaugh.So that means if any Republican in the U.S.Senate votes against Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation their political career as a Republican is over. 

Trump has ordered the FBI to do an Investigation on Kavanagh. The Confirmation has been delayed for up to a week.

24 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Polls are a bunch of BS too. The morons freep polls just like elections are freeped. The poll takers are either right or left. There are no independent polls.

I agree about most polls,but I believe these polls.Republican voters have been waiting and pleading for Republican politicians to take it to those pompous,arrogant Democrat politicians.Finally,Brett Kavanaugh and Lindsay Graham did it in that hearing.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Trump has ordered the FBI to do an Investigation on Kavanagh. The Confirmation has been delayed for up to a week.

The results of the FBI investigation will give cover to red state Democrat senators and wimpy Republican senators to vote for Kavanaugh. All the FBI can do is go back and interview the same people that the Senate committee interviewed.If any witness changes their story they will be guilty of perjury either for lying to the FBI or lying under oath to the committee.In committee testimony all the people who Dr.Ford said were present at the house when Judge Kavanaugh supposedly assaulted her say they have no idea what she is talking about. Dr.Ford does not know the date nor the place where the the assault took place 35 years ago,so what the hell is the FBI going to investigate?

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The results of the FBI investigation will give cover to red state Democrat senators and wimpy Republican senators to vote for Kavanaugh. All the FBI can do is go back and interview the same people that the Senate committee interviewed.If any witness changes their story they will be guilty of perjury either for lying to the FBI or lying under oath to the committee.In committee testimony all the people who Dr.Ford said were present at the house when Judge Kavanaugh supposedly assaulted her say they have no idea what she is talking about. Dr.Ford does not know the date nor the place where the the assault took place 35 years ago,so what the hell is the FBI going to investigate?

After a week we'll see what the outcome is.   Either Kavanagh does get confirmed and if not then Trump will just pick another Judge to go to the SCOTUS.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

After a week we'll see what the outcome is.   Either Kavanagh does get confirmed and if not then Trump will just pick another Judge to go to the SCOTUS.

The Democrats will insist on some other investigation.This is all just a calculated game on their part.All they are trying to do is postpone the vote until after the 2018 election in the hope that the Democrats can take over the U.S.Senate and thus stop Brett Kavanaugh and any SCOTUS appointments made by President Trump. That is why Sen. Feinstein sat on the letter from Dr.Ford for two months,waiting until the committee was ready to vote before revealing it.  

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Someone please explain to me how a Republican senator can possibly be reelected without the support of Republican voters,and if any senator votes against Brett Kavanaugh Republican voters will abandon them.

The House is 49 - 51.  If one Republican Votes no then it's 50 -50 .  VP Pence gets to make the Deciding Vote and we know which way he'll vote if need be.  If more than 2 Republicans Vote No then Kavanagh goes nowhere.

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

By the way,this will be the 7th background investigation the FBI has conducted on Brett Kavanaugh since he entered public service.Nothing negative has ever been discovered and this supposed attempted rape took place 35 years ago. 

On 9/29/2018 at 2:50 PM, StnCld316 said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.26b9ae3761f1bb654a1cd4a34630859c.jpg

I like you to become the next PM of "Old Canada" Cld. By far you are the most honest, sincere person, who carries no grudges or pride in how one lives and one makes...I will email Canada's Parliament to submit your name in this upcoming Elections...Though, I find your views somewhat funny when it comes to USA politics. But, that's who you are, always instigating and stirring things up... So pass out the joints, and inform the 4:20 participants, "vote for me, and I'll set you free, rap on brother, rap-on." 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The House is 49 - 51.  If one Republican Votes no then it's 50 -50 .  VP Pence gets to make the Deciding Vote and we know which way he'll vote if need be.  If more than 2 Republicans Vote No then Kavanagh goes nowhere.

The mistake you are making is assuming that all Democrats will vote against Kavanaugh.Like I said before,you do not understand U.S. politics.Watch to see how Dems Joe Manchin,Heidi Heitkamp,Joe Donnelly,Jon Tester,and Claire McCaskill vote. The only two Republican senators I really worry about are Jeff Flake and Bob Corker because their senate careers are over and they hate President Trump.